2nds Port Adelaide vs Centrals - Round 12 @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep, forgot about Williams being travelling emergency.

To be honest, there's basically no point in even playing a reserves game when you've got that many players unavailable and your replacement players are literal amateurs. It's actually a waste of time and offers no opportunity for development. You'd be better off just training.

We need a reserve team.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

What worries me is clubs will come knocking for him and Davies might sell him to stock up some picks for Ken. There has to be a moratorium on trading until the new coach comes in.

Pre-season I had him at #2 between Soldo and Sweet. Expect him to overtake Soldo by the start of next year. All he needs is experience and some more maturity bringing size and strength.

We should offer him a long term contract.

We should offer him a long term contract.

Got to work out what he is worth.

He is under contract until the end of next year.

You probably have to do 2 years and then the long term deal. The problem there is if he's very good Tasmania are throwing money all over the place.

If I'm Dantes management I'm not doing a long term deal at what could be well under what he is worth in a couple of years.

Personally I think those stats show exactly the issue with the 2 players. McEntee is a favourite, Evans has far greater ability and potential but isn't the fav. Neither have taken their chances, but sheesh Evans has deserved a far better chance than he's been given in comparison to McEntees golden run.
Evans is a goal scoring freak; in a wet low scoring game yesterday, he bagged two in a minute.

Evans is normally the sub, he knows where the sticks are; being dropped after kicking three & dropped again after kicking four goals. Whereas McEntee is never the sub

Don’t waste a first round pick on a 28 year old ruck who will be overtaken by viz in less than half a year!
Visentini hasn't overtaken Soldo or even Sweet though, and it's not a guarantee that it will ever happen. We traded away Ladhams thinking Hayes was a sure thing, now he's a North Melbourne top up.

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds Port Adelaide vs Centrals - Round 12 @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back