Review Port Adelaide vs Fremantle - Trial Match 2 @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes i loved his gsme last week. However i just see your tesm id imagine sweet and soldo swap halves. Then maybe dyl williams and burgoyne playing last qtr? Or will mead just get 1 qtr? Which means his zero chance to play for u guys. I thought hed be bsttling it out for ur snall fwd role as he csn oush in mid prob offers more than mcintee
I doubt he'll be used as a small forward. It's midfield time or bust for Mead which is why high impact is his only avenue. If you're considering him for fantasy or supercoach, it's probably a poor choice for starting squad, and even bench.

I don't follow social media, unless you class BigFooty as social media, but I received an email this arvo about the ticketing change.
Seems that was hit and miss - I didn't get an email but one of my kids did. Ah well no biggie. If that's the only thing we complain about tonight I'll be amazed.

Yes i loved his gsme last week. However i just see your tesm id imagine sweet and soldo swap halves. Then maybe dyl williams and burgoyne playing last qtr? Or will mead just get 1 qtr? Which means his zero chance to play for u guys. I thought hed be bsttling it out for ur snall fwd role as he csn oush in mid prob offers more than mcintee
Am I having a stroke

Dixon getting back to 100% is fairly questionable just like the decision to give him his last contract extension, but lets not kid ourselves. If Dixon can get back to being 100% fit and back to his best he's our best forward by a fair margin and a walk up start in most sides in the competition.
Dixon is the sort of one dimensional bollard a coach like Craig McRae would've dropped, traded & forgotten about by now.

Really the only thing id like out of this is the defence to look solid. Absolutely didnt last week. Didnt matter so much as we kicked a winning score but the defence cant leak like that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Perhaps, but he doesn't disrupt the way you play.

Dixon is like the mediocrity beacon & they all kick it to him.
The tallest and most visible bollard

Recruit charlie ballard so we can call him charlie bollard.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Port Adelaide vs Fremantle - Trial Match 2 @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back