Port and their sneaky kick-in tactic exposed.

Remove this Banner Ad

It seems that is probably wasnt a set play at all, and was just Pittard taking it upon himself to save some time and grab a ball (knowing Dangerfield would miss the set shot). Even Broadbent told him afterwards he couldnt do it.

Its ironic that crows posters have brought it up on BF, straw clutching.

Straw clutching?
We won you idiot.

I wouldve been discussing it if it was in a GWS v GC match. Its still wrong no matter how you look at it.

Not illegal, but should be prevented from happening agian.

Straw clutching?
We won you idiot.

I wouldve been discussing it if it was in a GWS v GC match. Its still wrong no matter how you look at it.

Not illegal, but should be prevented from happening agian.
Im talking about pinning cheating on us you idiot.

How do we have a rule that governs this though?

If the shot for goal drops short just behind the goal line the player can mark it, run back to the goal square and go from there. If the shot goes in to the crowd the player can run and get the ball from the bucket of balls and then go.

Is it as simple as saying whilst one footy is in play no other footies can be brought from the bucket behind the goals?

Largely a non issue I would've thought but I hope it's cleared up.

How do we have a rule that governs this though?

If the shot for goal drops short just behind the goal line the player can mark it, run back to the goal square and go from there. If the shot goes in to the crowd the player can run and get the ball from the bucket of balls and then go.

Is it as simple as saying whilst one footy is in play no other footies can be brought from the bucket behind the goals?

Largely a non issue I would've thought but I hope it's cleared up.

Should be that another ball cannot be touched until the ball has cleared the fence.
Otherwise the player should be getting the same ball, whether its far away or not.

the crows put in an amazing performance, their best of the year by far and knock their fierce rivals off top of ladder. and yet they have to nit pick and complain about most trivial irrelevant shit.

They are a pathetic lot and so bitter and twisted, always taking the high moral ground, even though their club are real cheats and has been caught out as such. They are so plastic, they have to create artificial crowd noise.

They are a pathetic lot and so bitter and twisted, always taking the high moral ground, even though their club are real cheats and has been caught out as such. They are so plastic, they have to create artificial crowd noise.

By 'aritficial' crowd noise you mean the potbelleez?
If so I genuinely believe theyve added to the atmosphere.

Why is this still being argued ?

When the bag of balls was first introduced, players took balls out too soon and were made to put it back and get another one.

Sometimes players would just put the same ball into the bag and would have go back and swap it. It still happens occasionally.

There is no penalty for it other than having to wait til the point is signaled and then swap balls.

But that is the rule and has been the whole time.

So
Lease stop saying there's nothing wrong with it or it's not illegal. It was an umpire error.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Artificial crowd noise = Artificial crowds

But seriously, the eagles are the same - they have a few crowd cheer tracks they play at home games (SGIO, go eagles go :drunk:)

Do you ever post anything that isn't about the Crows? Flattering, really.

Remove this Banner Ad

Port and their sneaky kick-in tactic exposed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back