Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 13

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

No AFL players in the SANFL
doesn't necessarily mean no Magpies.

We could field an SANFL team on a level playing field (non player payments for all) for the first time in a long time.

We would just need to find something else to do with our AFL players

On SM-G960F using
BigFooty.com mobile app

We could field an SANFL team on a level playing field (non player payments for all) for the first time in a long time.

On SM-G960F using
BigFooty.com mobile app
We have like 10 SANFL listed players, no zones, no juniors. Filling the rest of the team with ammo players is pointless.

On SM-G960F using
BigFooty.com mobile app
How is that a level playing field?

I’ve heard a fair bit extra about what the Crows got up to in Tanunda!

They have learned that when you intentionally cheat, don’t piss off the locals.
No. What they've learned is that they can break laws, flout authority and ignore their controlling body's explicit instructions with impunity. A "nothing to see here" from law enforcement and a tickle on the wrist from the AFL. :mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I guess the Crows reserves and Magpies could play each other each week at Alberton to stay match fit?
Their players don't even isolate properly, we should steer clear of them. Also we had like 8 games against them last year, having that every week is tiring.

Fill the other spots with Big Footy contributors, randomly selected by Barry Curtin at Thursday night's meat raffle.
I reckon our game plan of "Kick it far-ken" will work out just fine.

Considering the "collective" intellect and comprehension of the AFC administraion, football department and (it appears) a large percentage of its support base, a separate version of the AFL protocols is (allegedly) being considered for the Adelaide Football Club.

My understanding is that the instructions for the re-worded document are :
* No words bigger than 2 syllables.
* No sentence longer than ten words.
* depending on font size (larger is better), no more than three sentences per page
* pictures and illustrations are to be included (where possible).

To be noted : Adelaide crows members and supporters are not eligible to enter the official
"How long will it take the Adelaide Football Club to break the Return to train / Return to play guidelines" competition.
It appears one day is the overall favourite so bets need to be placed in numbers of hours and minutes.

The above is :
1. true ?
2. not true ?
3. Justified because they are a "collective" bunch of campaigners.

Answer : has to be 3.

I’ve heard a fair bit extra about what the Crows got up to in Tanunda!

They have learned that when you intentionally cheat, don’t piss off the locals.

i like how despite the fact there was always going to be some story there about who reported the crows (and why they did it and what they saw) that no Adelaide media brought it up or chased that story whatsoever.

it wasn’t even revealed who reported it. Like it was a rabbit hole that no one wanted to go down.

common sense said it was either golfers or staff yet there was no attempted interviews with either when it was headline news.

every day of the week, anywhere in the world, on any continent that story (who reported it) gets chased by the media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back