Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 27

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom McCartin subbed out with a head knock.

Peter Daicos was three sheets to the wind when BT spoke to him in the rooms after the game.

Swearing, sledging umpires. BT moved on quickly.
The video of him in the box celebrating Nick's goal and then giving an Italian salute to the camera was a bit off.

1714798720836.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Took care of Collingwood
That’s first round Collingwood like we beat Brisbane last year first round.
They lost to Carlton and today Sydney who didn’t have there kicking boots on so it was only a 5 goal showdown win.
There’s no premiership there even with there 29 first round draft picks.
Swans are the best non Vic side by a country mile.

North are legit the worst football side I've ever seen. 3 or 4 'big' names and then there's 15 nobodies. Not even Clarko can fix this mess. They really shot themselves in the foot when they forcefully retired off their veterans all those years ago. I reckon it set them back a decade.
Fancy being at todays game😂 If I got offered free flights from Perth and Free entry I’d still rather stay home and cut my toenails.

Wow. I had no idea that when you kick it through the middle, it is worth six points!

I thought that with our kicking, you just had to kick it anywhere through the sticks 😂

COLLINGWOOD forward Lachie Schultz has copped a one-match ban for a strike late in Friday night's win over Carlton, while defender Brayden Maynard has escaped suspension for his dangerous tackle on Matt Owies.

Schultz lashed out at Carlton's Blake Acres off the ball late in the final term, striking him high in the back of the neck/head area and giving away a free kick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back