Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 27

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is one of the worst games I've ever seen
There has been a few of those this year. The state of aussie rules is really plumbing the depths.

Remember when the cows beat the Eagles by 99 points and they were so ****ing cocky it’s put into perspective now North Melbourne are embarrassing them

Hawthorn were really impressive when they played us - first time I had a good look at them. Fast ball movement, clever kick in strategies. They have at least one small forward who bobs up every week. They play exciting football and are at you all the time.
Very good with getting first to it at a stoppage or contested mark spillage, and then that player dishing out a handball, even if a short or unfashionable one to a player with a bit more space/time, and then if still needed another handball going to more space on the outside. I have been impressed by a lot about their footy in this past month, but 1) ground level wins, 2) quick handballs to outside, 3) and tackle quality all standout. They are playing like their coach and have at least four mids who have some of his gamestyle in their games too (Day, McKenzie, Newcombe, Worpel).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back