Win Prizes Port, Pies & Saints 2024 Death Ride

Remove this Banner Ad

There are some rule changes, as it's my baby and there has been some... disappointing opinions in here. The thread is for cheering on picks, you deathride or you have civil conversations in the non-freo thread.

**** Port, **** Pies, **** Saints!!!!

Last edited:

Happy Very Funny GIF by Disney Zootopia

I can see that happening to be honest.
13 or 14 doesn't bother me too much in the difference. I'm adamant straight sets could be important in trade period though. 14 feels nicer than 16+

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Need the Hawks to beat the Dogs. Their AO form is significantly better than the Dogs (good vs ****).

Bulldogs won't do that 3 times in a row. They will smash Port in Adelaide.

It's a shame Port got so lucky in so many close games this year. They were lucky to even make the 8. I heard people banging on about how they were so good in tight finishes. Many of us rubbished those claims and were proven right tonight.

Cannot believe they lost to the cats at home wowee

I thought they were deadset certs for a prelim
Farrell and Houston were massive outs. If Butters doesnt get up with a rib injury now confirmed then geez there's a strong chance they go out in straight sets. One of the commentators on radio said there was a chance Drew could miss a week due to one of tackle incidents.

So seems we’re a good shot for pick 15 or 16.

I can’t see Sydney losing but if they lose to GWS it is better for the Port Death ride.
Sydeney versus GWS is a big game for the Port Death Ride. If we could end up with 13 then the Death Ride would have massively exceeded my wildest expecvaions as I expected both Collingwood and Port to finish top 4 when the Death Ride started in Round 1.

Remove this Banner Ad

Win Prizes Port, Pies & Saints 2024 Death Ride

Remove this Banner Ad

Back