Win Prizes Port, Pies & Saints 2024 Death Ride

Remove this Banner Ad

There are some rule changes, as it's my baby and there has been some... disappointing opinions in here. The thread is for cheering on picks, you deathride or you have civil conversations in the non-freo thread.

**** Port, **** Pies, **** Saints!!!!

Last edited:
No, we want them to beat the pies next week.
Next week there are two huge 8 point games fot the deathride.
Essendon versus Collingwood. and Port versus Bulldogs. Next round could be a great round to be a freo supporter. I also think the Saints are a chance against Port tomorrow as ts at Marvel stadium. I think the Saints aren't very good but currently neither are Port.

Next week there are two huge 8 point games fot the deathride.
Essendon versus Collingwood. and Port versus Bulldogs. Next round could be a great round to be a freo supporter. I also think the Saints are a chance against Port tomorrow as ts at Marvel stadium. I think the Saints aren't very good but currently neither are Port.
If port lose tomorrow. They can bounce against the dogs, then return to shit.

Want dogs to miss, they’re a bit of a bogey side

Pick 7, 13, 16.

1 or 2 surprise losses to Collingwood and things will get interesting.

I guess it could go the other way, and port could find form and start playing good football. #teamhinkley

View attachment 2034613
If Port get on a run and finish in the 8 I think the Red Cross or UN might intervene and sack Hinkley. Port fans can't take anymore.

If Port get on a run and finish in the 8 I think the Red Cross or UN might intervene and sack Hinkley. Port fans can't take anymore.

haha

I did have a look at their board, and a few are hoping for a big loss so they sack him.

We need them to lose 2 or 3 games, before they sack him so they dont get the new coach bounce too early.

Hopefully, they decide to play the kids as well :)

Port has a tough run. Lots of 50/50 games
St KIlda - a
Buldogs - h
Suns - a
Rich - h
Carlton - a
Swans - h
Melb - a
Crows - H

The Muppets Laughing GIF

haha

I did have a look at their board, and a few are hoping for a big loss so they sack him.

We need them to lose 2 or 3 games, before they sack him so they dont get the new coach bounce too early.

Hopefully, they decide to play the kids as well :)

Port has a tough run. Lots of 50/50 games
St KIlda - a
Buldogs - h
Suns - a
Rich - h
Carlton - a
Swans - h
Melb - a
Crows - H
Surely with the way Dogs are playing, there is a absolutely no way they make finals right? Particularly if they lose today they are absolutely cooked

Pies v Essendon next week is massive. A loss to Essendon would put the pies out of the 8 with GC and Hawks coming for their spot.
I think it was David King who locked the pies into the 8. Me im not so sure with the run home. A couple of losses and who knows

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pies v Essendon next week is massive. A loss to Essendon would put the pies out of the 8 with GC and Hawks coming for their spot.
If ****ing Tucker could make the distance from 30m out we'd all be getting very excited, even freo_leo29 haha. I think they annoyingly have won too many close games again that will sneak them into the bottom half of the 8 and then anything can happen there unfortunately with how they play

Last edited:
If ****ing Tucker could make the distance from 30m out we'd all be getting very excited, even freo_leo29 haha. I think they annoyingly have won too many close games again that will sneak them into the bottom half of the 8 and then anything can happen there unfortunately with how they play
I've still got em in the 4 on the ladder predictor (done at Freos bye)

(Its handy that it auto updates with the wins/losses, so you can see who slides/rises based on what you got wrong)

I''m still of the opinion that they'll make a prelim if they make the 8 though, I would hate to match up against them in a final

I think it was David King who locked the pies into the 8. Me im not so sure with the run home. A couple of losses and who knows

Tbf to King I would’ve agreed with him.

Also Gold Coast up there is so different to Gold Coast away. They’ve pretty lost every game away and won every game at home. They’re playing North next week so things could change.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back