Win Prizes Port, Pies & Saints 2024 Death Ride

Remove this Banner Ad

There are some rule changes, as it's my baby and there has been some... disappointing opinions in here. The thread is for cheering on picks, you deathride or you have civil conversations in the non-freo thread.

**** Port, **** Pies, **** Saints!!!!

Last edited:
Deadset, Port have a gameplan that has evolved from bomb it to Charlie to hope Butters plays a blinder from clearance (and bomb it to Charlie otherwise... even if he's not playing).

Take Butters out and they are bottom 4.

Also, figured out why I don't like him. He's a sniper and reminds me of Ramsay Bolton.

I've still got em in the 4 on the ladder predictor (done at Freos bye)

(Its handy that it auto updates with the wins/losses, so you can see who slides/rises based on what you got wrong)

I''m still of the opinion that they'll make a prelim if they make the 8 though, I would hate to match up against them in a final
Yeah, scary finals side agree with you there. They are so so suspect defensively though, that North game could be the deciding game of in or out of 8 come year end.

Deadset, Port have a gameplan that has evolved from bomb it to Charlie to hope Butters plays a blinder from clearance (and bomb it to Charlie otherwise... even if he's not playing).

Take Butters out and they are bottom 4.

Also, figured out why I don't like him. He's a sniper and reminds me of Ramsay Bolton.
Ramsay Bolton GIF by Game of Thrones

Mason Wood is genuinely elite, another one in the long list of North **** ups

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t want to jinx us as no doubt will we do what we always do and lose to Richmond at home next week, but if games fall the way I think (hope) they will, we will be 2nd next week and both Port and Pies could be out of the 8

Edit: sorry 3rd not 2nd
Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

So I ride the bus to Sytkneeeeeee to watch us triumph over teh league leaders, but miss out on a great ride on the death train??? BOGUS BRADDLES, BOGUS!!

Also anyone know what the technical railroad guru term is for the circumstance where three different gaudily painted jaunty steam trains, running on different express routes that all supposedly head to nirvana, simultaneously yet separately go full speed off the tracks, over the edge of the bridge, sending each of the three 50 carriage hype trains down into a 1.27894 kilometre deep alligator, lion, bear and shark filled chasm of agonising brutality?

Is that earning brownie points? Or just a Freo railfan daypass?
Did you have a few too many lollies and red cordial yesterday?

It’s unbelievable, they have wins by 1, 2, 3 and 6 points this year. If they’d dropped even 1 of those they’d be down in 11th, and could easily be 13th to 15th.
The only saving grace is that playing like they are, they'll do well to win 3 games from here. They are in putrid form and get bailed out by either Butters or JHF when they do win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back