Win Prizes Port, Pies & Saints 2024 Death Ride

Remove this Banner Ad

There are some rule changes, as it's my baby and there has been some... disappointing opinions in here. The thread is for cheering on picks, you deathride or you have civil conversations in the non-freo thread.

**** Port, **** Pies, **** Saints!!!!

Last edited:
The only saving grace is that playing like they are, they'll do well to win 3 games from here. They are in putrid form and get bailed out by either Butters or JHF when they do win.

Quite happy to play the long here. Another close win keeps Hinkley around slightly longer - the longer he stays the less time there is for the new coach bounce to take effect. Looking at their next five fixtures I think top eight is unlikely but we don’t want them regaining form right before they play us.

Problem is it feels like we've been saying this for the last 8 weeks lol
Their run home is rough.

Dogs (H)
Suns (A)
Tigers (H)
Blues (A)
Swans (H)
Dees (A)
Showdown
Freo (A)

They'll beat the Tigers, probably 80% confident of that. Would struggle to tip them in the other games.

Edit: basically, on current form, they are relying on the other team not showing up or they go 1-7. If they turn their form around could see them winning 4-5.

Last edited:

Bro how do you use a Ramsay GIF and not the sausage one?
Game Of Thrones GIF
keep your sausage to yaself!!! :drunk:

If we get a top ten pick from Port I won't be able to.
This is treading on VERY precarious grounds given recent rumours...

May everyone make that joke in their head and have a quiet giggle to themselves

Max King done for the rest of the season with a knee. Saints in for a rough run home.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel I have 3 or 4 games a week I need to watch. This week, I am more interested in seeing if Port and Collingwood lose, than watching what I think will be an easy victory for us.

This week is massive.

View attachment 2037392

If West Coast, Richmond and North weren't so deplorably bad the Saints pick would be the icing on the top for our draft.

I was only just thinking we should make a play for King. Happy that didn't do any more than appear as a flicker in my feverish brain.

I know everyong was happy between 2012 and 2015, but look deep within your heart and answer me this: how glad are you that we aren't coached by Ross?

I was only just thinking we should make a play for King. Happy that didn't do any more than appear as a flicker in my feverish brain.

I know everyong was happy between 2012 and 2015, but look deep within your heart and answer me this: how glad are you that we aren't coached by Ross?

Ross is all about defence and not much else.

I watched the Saints game on the weekend and they have the worse skills in the comp. They can't hit targets by hand or foot.

I ask any poster who thinks Ross is better than JLO watch their game vs Port. They were putrid

I feel I have 3 or 4 games a week I need to watch. This week, I am more interested in seeing if Port and Collingwood lose, than watching what I think will be an easy victory for us.

This week is massive.

View attachment 2037392

How sweet would it be to play Carlton week 1 and knock them off. Best payback ever. I think the boys would be pretty fired up after being robbed the last time we played them.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

How sweet would it be to play Carlton week 1 and knock them off. Best payback ever. I think the boys would be pretty fired up after being robbed the last time we played them.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I always dreamed of knocking WC off in a granny and shutting those big mouths up forever in one fell swoop

But they’d do as a backup plan

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back