Win Prizes Port, Pies & Saints 2024 Death Ride

Remove this Banner Ad

There are some rule changes, as it's my baby and there has been some... disappointing opinions in here. The thread is for cheering on picks, you deathride or you have civil conversations in the non-freo thread.

**** Port, **** Pies, **** Saints!!!!

Last edited:
Any chance we add Gold Coast or Lions to the death ride list, as potential trading partners? They both might be searching for points and would be great if a top 5 pick could get into the mix.
Need them to keep the other two out of the 8 though

Need them to keep the other two out of the 8 though
incredible home video GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bulldogs injuries are gonna be a problem, I don't see them beating port in Adelaide unfortunately.
Nah, Dogs can beat their mids which is half the battle. They still have them covered everywhere else as well. Harder, but if the mids turn up, they win still

Nah, Dogs can beat their mids which is half the battle. They still have them covered everywhere else as well. Harder, but if the mids turn up, they win still
Port have four top end players. Butters, Rozee, Aliir, and JHF. You could argue Farrell and Houston too.

It's a sharp decline after that, with a lot of average players.

Port have four top end players. Butters, Rozee, Aliir, and JHF. You could argue Farrell and Houston too.

Farrell is being extremely generous even to put in the conversation for "top end"

Is it bad I don’t know who Farrell is? 😂
Houston, I would probably put at number two behind JHF as their best player

At the risk of him tearing up the dogs today, Aliir is far from top end this year.

It's Butters and JHF featuring Rozee vs the other team most weeks. Dogs break even in the middle and they win. They get on top and they'll smash them.

At the risk of him tearing up the dogs today, Aliir is far from top end this year.

It's Butters and JHF featuring Rozee vs the other team most weeks. Dogs break even in the middle and they win. They get on top and they'll smash them.
I just have so much faith in The Bont who is playing absolutely possessed at the moment that I'll back Dogs over most for the time being, particularly with Libba and Richards stepping up.

**** the draft. We can’t keep treading water waiting for kids to development with the list where it currently is. We need a Warner or Zurhaar.
Go the draft and aim for prolonged success. Otherwise we'll be rebuilding again in 5-6 years.

Go the draft and aim for prolonged success. Otherwise we'll be rebuilding again in 5-6 years.
Non academy and non big Vic clubs don't get "prolonged success".

Don't need to be stupid but win one flag, one, then assess from there. Taking more than one of these top picks to the draft would be a mistake IMO.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back