Win Prizes Port, Pies & Saints 2024 Death Ride

Remove this Banner Ad

There are some rule changes, as it's my baby and there has been some... disappointing opinions in here. The thread is for cheering on picks, you deathride or you have civil conversations in the non-freo thread.

**** Port, **** Pies, **** Saints!!!!

Last edited:
The Pies result was nice.

The rest of the results are free hits.

Either teams outside the 8 win and slide some teams down or teams outside the 8 lose and we can start to put a gap on them.

Frustrated World Cup GIF

I am going to suggest something radical. Maybe use them in the draft ?
Yeh nah
we need a high performance sports car not more kids who are years away

Cooper Simpson is going to be a ripper I think but unlikely in the next year or 2

The time is now

what’s the intel on Bolton ?
Is he gettable ?

Exactly what we need

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Deathride gets complex now…

Carl & Geel have by far the easiest runs home (you’d think the vfl makes up the fixture, right?) yet Carl play all 3 and Geel 2 of the Deathriders.

We need Deathriders winning at times to secure our top 2 spot while losing when it counts to secure our top 10 picks.

Deathride event horizon is upon us, strap yourselves in!!!

Carl & Geel have by far the easiest runs home (you’d think the vfl makes up the fixture, right?) yet Carl play all 3 and Geel 2 of the Deathriders.

We need Deathriders winning at times to secure our top 2 spot while losing when it counts to secure our top 10 picks.

I get what you are saying. IMO I believe Freo will find a way to be top 4 so I'm happy.

Freo need Port and Collingwood losing, long term. I really want Freo going in with a bloody strong hand as it could help set up the next 10 years of continued success.

Hello Patty, your common sense and logical, thoughtful post is in the wrong thread. This thread is full steam ahead down the home stretch.

**** Port

**** Pies

**** St Kilda

we want 2nd spot. 2 home finals. so **** carlton
Carlton's run home: Western Bulldogs, North Melbourne, Port Adelaide (in Melb), Collingwood, Hawks, West Coast, St Kilda.
Hard to see Carlton losing more than 2 from here, which would mean we'd need to win 6/7 at worst to be able to get that spot.

That would certainly justify us ending up top 2, but ultimately those couple tight losses in Adelaide plus the West Coast fiasco will probably be rued.

I’d be happy with facing the blues at G in week one.

Another game at the grand final venue, tough side, no expectation.

Regardless of result, next game is at home.

Plus if we win… the belief would be huge. Basically a free hit.

I’d be happy with facing the blues at G in week one.

Another game at the grand final venue, tough side, no expectation.

Regardless of result, next game is at home.

Plus if we win… the belief would be huge. Basically a free hit.

People say WA teams need to finish top two.

Tbh I think it’s more - WA teams need to finish top four and win week one of finals. Of course it’s harder away from home but win and you’re still got the week off and a home prelim.

Just need top 4 and the double chance. If you're good enough playing away doesn't matter. Optus hasn't exactly been a fortress for us anyway. I almost trust us more on the road.

Remove this Banner Ad

Win Prizes Port, Pies & Saints 2024 Death Ride

Remove this Banner Ad

Back