Win Prizes Port, Pies & Saints 2024 Death Ride

Remove this Banner Ad

There are some rule changes, as it's my baby and there has been some... disappointing opinions in here. The thread is for cheering on picks, you deathride or you have civil conversations in the non-freo thread.

**** Port, **** Pies, **** Saints!!!!

Last edited:
I suppose it goes to show how perspective changes according to allegiances
I can't stand anything south Australian besides some of our players & wine, & port powder puffs are the most south Australian group our there, so after the wc evils, they are my second worst team & we have their 1st pick this year, so you can bet your bottom dollar my bias is against those bogans

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Ew Reaction GIF by CBC

I'm nasty too...Gosh I feel gross going for the Blues...

Deathride Round 20 - day 1.
On track for delivery of the entree, if we could please continue with the Port loss in line with Deathride wishes ✅
For an additional bit of sauce - please give us the result tonight - but someone, for the love of man - please punch out Owies…. that is one annoying little man - most punchable head in the AFL.

Deathride Round 20 - day 1.
On track for delivery of the entree, if we could please continue with the Port loss in line with Deathride wishes ✅
For an additional bit of sauce - please give us the result tonight - but someone, for the love of man - please punch out Owies…. that is one annoying little man - most punchable head in the AFL.
Nah P. Cripps has the most punchable head In the league. I really dislike that smug campaigner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We arent missing much with Cerra are we...
Looked like he was gonna explode last year, then got injured and didn't do much

Has been in and out with injury all year but yeah looking meh this year

Probably needs a proper off season and run at it next year, he genuinely looked good last year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Win Prizes Port, Pies & Saints 2024 Death Ride

Remove this Banner Ad

Back