Win Prizes Port, Pies & Saints 2024 Death Ride

Remove this Banner Ad

There are some rule changes, as it's my baby and there has been some... disappointing opinions in here. The thread is for cheering on picks, you deathride or you have civil conversations in the non-freo thread.

**** Port, **** Pies, **** Saints!!!!

Last edited:
Here is an interesting conundrum, if StKilda keep winning (bad for the death ride) and Collingwood keep losing. StKilda could conceivably end up finishing above Collingwood.

Improving our 1st rounder but dropping our 2nd.
We want that pies 1st to be as good as possible, so I’d be backing the saints.

Here is an interesting conundrum, if StKilda keep winning (bad for the death ride) and Collingwood keep losing. StKilda could conceivably end up finishing above Collingwood.

Improving our 1st rounder but dropping our 2nd.
100% we want Saints to be above pies.

The conundrum of the Deathride. We support success at the Saints (who we want to lose to improve a second round pick) to jump the Pies and improve that pick into the top 5....

This gets more and more like a high school mathematics problem each week!
No wonder I can't grasp it.

Apparently Port were off 6 days. Blues still looked completely cooked in the 2nd half though. Weak campaigners.

They really aren't, that's why they have a % of 106 in 3rd place.
Weren’t Carlton fans laughing at us for missing a 5 day break and travel as maybe a factor? They didn’t even have to travel.

Well this hasn't been the best weekend to be expecting a nice pleasant first class trip on the deathride train.

Indeed the train seems to have somewhat derailed a bit...

200.gif

I know they could easily lose all 4 and miss, but it ****s me no end that Port has almost done enough already to make the 8.

If Tigers can pull out their only remaining win for the year, that'd be great. Given Hawks and Dogs are no certainties and the Bombers suck, the Hawks could be 2 points off 8 if they win tomorrow which is unacceptable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

can't imagine Richmond even want to win this game...tanking for that pick 1, their 2024 is a total write-off and has been for a while now, only percentage separates them and North. Bad draw I guess, but even Hollyingwood can't fire and miss on this one.

As others have said, crappy Deathride round so far....

can't imagine Richmond even want to win this game...tanking for that pick 1, their 2024 is a total write-off and has been for a while now, only percentage separates them and North. Bad draw I guess, but even Hollyingwood can't fire and miss on this one.

As others have said, crappy Deathride round so far....

They play each other next week, one of them will pull away from the bottom.

All is not lost deathriders. Favourable results from the two remaining games today can help keep Collingwood out of the 8.
Bulldogs, surprisingly have conceded the 3rd least amount of points against after us. Even more shockingly, St. Kilda are 4th!!

Although I expect Swans to win, if Bullies get it going...it's not completely inconceivable.

Nah, they've found enough in that midfield to be a genuine top 8 side, just not top 4 and Red Dot Scott is a coach that gets a decent amount out of most on the list. Lock em in for finals.

Yeah just checked their draw and it's made of pillows. Could easily win their next 3. Lock them in.
0-3 over that run. Play 3/4 vs the top 4 from here.

I don't trust Carlton next week either.

Remove this Banner Ad

Win Prizes Port, Pies & Saints 2024 Death Ride

Remove this Banner Ad

Back