Port Power and its supporters suck more than ever now !!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Footyboy

All Australian
Sep 5, 2004
on the Internet
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Central District
Really, they suck more than every before now, ever since they won that first flag.

I was nice to them, because they brought a premiership cup to South Australia, and pitied them in 2002, and 2003.

Fact is Crows are a better side, won 2 premierships in 8 years!

As for Port supporters saying they are the best cause 1 Premiership, 3 minor premiership, and 2 night finals is a joke!

First of all Port 3 Minor Premierships are gonna be forgotten in 5-10 years time, becuase it means NOTHING!

As Crows 2 flags will never be forgotten, and Port would always have at least 1 to their name forever, not the Minor Premiership(s) crap or Night Finalist crap. And their SANFL premiership(s) mean nothing in the AFL, so they can't keep saying they have won 35 and crows 2. It beginning to make me very angry !

When a season ends its sums up on paper at 2 WORDS.

1996 - KANGAROOS
1997 - ADELAIDE
1998 - ADELAIDE
1999 - KANGAROOS
2000 - ESSENDON
2001 - BRISBANE
2002 - BRISBANE
2003 - BRISBANE
2004 - PORT

Thats easy to remember, but if I was suppose to list the last 9 minor-premiers, you would have to go thur the trouble of getting a reference book out on the seasons details!

Port are only half-way in achieving the status of the Crows, and ha ha! only half-way 50%, they got a hell lot of work to try and do ! Even 10 minor premierships in-a-row won't make up for Crows 2 - Port 1 !

By a neutral supporters or someone that doesn't follow football would know, Crows are the better side!

Just don't talk to Port Fans, they think they are now the gods, yet they only match the jokeness of Western Bulldogs, St Kilda who only have 1 flag to their name !

BTW.. Well done Josh Carr, he made a right move pinching a premiership medal from Port then going back home, they don't deserve the top players in the AFL.

well if they have won 35 premierships in the SANFL, the Crows have won about 125 then.

Any team that isn't port in the SANFL are basically Adelaide...cos well their not Port Adelaide.

Footyboy said:
Really, they suck more than every before now, ever since they won that first flag.

I was nice to them, because they brought a premiership cup to South Australia, and pitied them in 2002, and 2003.

Fact is Crows are a better side, won 2 premierships in 8 years!

As for Port supporters saying they are the best cause 1 Premiership, 3 minor premiership, and 2 night finals is a joke!

First of all Port 3 Minor Premierships are gonna be forgotten in 5-10 years time, becuase it means NOTHING!

As Crows 2 flags will never be forgotten, and Port would always have at least 1 to their name forever, not the Minor Premiership(s) crap or Night Finalist crap. And their SANFL premiership(s) mean nothing in the AFL, so they can't keep saying they have won 35 and crows 2. It beginning to make me very angry !

When a season ends its sums up on paper at 2 WORDS.

1996 - KANGAROOS
1997 - ADELAIDE
1998 - ADELAIDE
1999 - KANGAROOS
2000 - ESSENDON
2001 - BRISBANE
2002 - BRISBANE
2003 - BRISBANE
2004 - PORT

Thats easy to remember, but if I was suppose to list the last 9 minor-premiers, you would have to go thur the trouble of getting a reference book out on the seasons details!

Port are only half-way in achieving the status of the Crows, and ha ha! only half-way 50%, they got a hell lot of work to try and do ! Even 10 minor premierships in-a-row won't make up for Crows 2 - Port 1 !

By a neutral supporters or someone that doesn't follow football would know, Crows are the better side!

Just don't talk to Port Fans, they think they are now the gods, yet they only match the jokeness of Western Bulldogs, St Kilda who only have 1 flag to their name !

BTW.. Well done Josh Carr, he made a right move pinching a premiership medal from Port then going back home, they don't deserve the top players in the AFL.

Meh! :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Footyboy said:
Because they are annoying thats why a give a ***** !

:mad:

Calling the Saints and Western Bulldogs a jokeness gives ur flags of 97 & 98 a lot of credibility doesn't it.
Live in the past buddy, but I think we have earnt the right to enjoy it just like you guys did in 1997 and sadly for u there are plenty more to come.

aww... does someone need his bottle?

:rolleyes: Is it just me or has only ONE person on the board been so affected by this? Reading the Crows board its more talk about the crows, leave it at that! I'm sure Crows supporters would find that more interesting, than be worried about hyped up Port supporters.

_espoir said:
aww... does someone need his bottle?

:rolleyes: Is it just me or has only ONE person on the board been so affected by this? Reading the Crows board its more talk about the crows, leave it at that! I'm sure Crows supporters would find that more interesting, than be worried about hyped up Port supporters.

Hyped up Port supporters :confused:

ah your right Dreamkillers has been on our board lately.

& about time to i might add :)

Arsene Wenger said:
See thats the sort of stuff I enjoy reading bitter crows supporters..

Credit to you guys who can accept that we are the best !!

BUt really get over it mate

You are the 2004 AFL premiers so if that means your the best then i can live with that scenario for a few more months yet. ;)

Mad Dog said:
2004 footy season.......I faced it - - - I dealt with it - - - -I've now moved on

my therapist would be very proud

What was your therapist number, l have developed some sort of complex regarding that grand final victory as well. :eek:

January 1st cannot come fast enough, then it will be every single time l hear or read about that 04 grand final it will, :cool:

“Stop living in the past” and “build a bridge and get over it” :D

crows98 said:
January 1st cannot come fast enough, then it will be every single time l hear or read about that 04 grand final it will, :cool:

“Stop living in the past” and “build a bridge and get over it” :D

Two statements equally applicable to 97-98. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back