Game Day Port v Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

rozee has quickly become a nobody and i think its time for Gray to move aside
Gray well past his best but still draws a good defender is the argument. I don't see anyone banging down the door for his spot either.

Rozee definitely needs to pull his finger out.

Happy with how we balanced out the game. That 2nd term was such a significant improvement it wasn't funny, but we're going to need to produce another whole half of that to win here. Hopefully we're up for the fight.

Nicholls indicated it was touched before it went over. Doesnt mean its correct - it was Nicholls.

Almost certainly means it was a goal.

Not to mention that bullshit score review OOF.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would love clarification on the rule? RussellEbertHandball ?

I thought it was a point if it crossed the line unless you took possession. A touch not being counted as possession? Never been 100% on it tho. I definitely know they’ve been paid as points against us tho. Stuck in my mind as I’ve been dreading red time goals kicked on us going into breaks and breathed a relief when they’ve been points... that have been paid... exactly like what didn’t get then...
If it came off a Power player's boot it would be counted as their behind though right? And therefore a 'kick'. Can't have a kick in general play after the siren.

Apart from his great snap goal,Ollie's been quiet. Drew's been great - heaps of lightning effective handball and great to see him go in and shove Liba out of the way when he was about to attack SPP ( who was busy giving it to someone else haha). Umps are crap - as always.

Drew had a poor first quarter but was great in the 2nd. Did a bloody good job on the Bont at centre bounces and then got plenty of it around the ground.

I think the behind at the end was rightfully disallewd. Dixon 'assisted' it through which makes the score invalid.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Port v Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back