Game Day Port v Fremantle 2014 First Semi-Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Port v Fremantle @ Patersons Stadium, Saturday 13 September 2015, 7.15pm (SA time)

Weather: 22, mostly sunny

Teams
PORT ADELAIDE

B Jackson Trengove, Alipate Carlile, Tom Jonas
HB Matthew Broadbent, Jack Hombsch, Jasper Pittard
C Kane Cornes, Ollie Wines, Hamish Hartlett
HF Robbie Gray, Justin Westhoff, Angus Monfries
F Jake Neade, Jay Schulz, Chad Wingard
FOL Matthew Lobbe, Travis Boak, Brad Ebert
I/C Matt White, Jared Polec, Andrew Moore, Cam O'Shea
EMG Jarman Impey, Kane Mitchell, Aaron Young
No Change

FREMANTLE
B Lee Spurr, Zac Dawson, Paul Duffield
HB Garrick Ibbotson, Alex Silvagni, Tendai Mzungu
C Cameron Sutcliffe, Ryan Crowley, Stephen Hill
HF Matt Taberner, Chris Mayne, Michael Barlow
F Michael Walters, Matthew Pavlich, Zac Clarke
FOL Aaron Sandilands, David Mundy, Nat Fyfe
I/C Lachie Neale, Hayden Crozier, Danyle Pearce, Nick Suban
EMG Matt de Boer, Jonathon Griffin, Clancee Pearce
IN Nick Suban
OUT Hayden Ballantyne (Jaw)

Record v Fremantle
P28 W15 L13

Last 5 times
R23, 2014, Fremantle 16.9 (105) d Port Adelaide 14.13 (97) at Patersons Stadium
R8, 2014, Port Adelaide 13.16 (94) d Fremantle 11.10 (76) at Adelaide Oval
R22, 2013, Fremantle 21.8 (134) d Port Adelaide 9.6 (60) at Patersons Stadium
R18, 2012, Fremantle 11.9 (75) d Port Adelaide 6.12 (48) at AAMI Stadium
R7, 2012, Fremantle 12.15 (87) d Port Adelaide 7.5 (47) at Patersons Stadium

A song
This one is for b0ydman, Jasper shake it, break it, make it bounce like Iggy Azalea

#sfportvfreo

Last edited by a moderator:
Love #gameday . Feeling the nerves for this one earlier than normal, though im fairly optimistic about how we can perform tonight. Hoping to be up for a few goals at 1/4 time

#graypride #camosheaisbetterthanu #neadeyyeah

I'd like to say 50/50 game, but reality is that they could thrash us, but it's highly unlikely we will thrash them.

port by 26 points

I feel like there is more pressure on us to beat the Dockers after North beat Geelong last night, but if there is anything that we have to do on and off field today is DEAL WITH THE PRESSURE. Come on boys, we can do this.

Port by 17

I'd like to say 50/50 game, but reality is that they could thrash us, but it's highly unlikely we will thrash them.

port by 26 points
Port hasn't been smashed for 13 months (ironically against the same opposition at the same venue), and I very much doubt that will change tonight. If we lose, and I don't think we will, it'll only be a narrow margin. But if we can get off to a good start and shut the crowd up, we're in with a massive chance of booking a date with Hawthorn next Saturday!!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Super confident we can win this tonight after last weeks performance. I reckon the lads would've learnt a lot from 2 weeks ago.

Just need to get hands on the ball 1st in the middle is the key, they don't have Ballantyne to rely on this week as they did 2 weeks ago.

I am not nervous. We have demonstrated an ability to rise for big games, and have put away good teams who are undermanned all season. Match them in clearances and contests and our forwards will have a feast. Westhoff, Wingard and Neade to kick multiples, but 4 or more each from Schulz and Monfries. They won't find scoring so easy this time without Ballantyne who kicked a quarter of their goals two weeks ago. Confident that we will win comfortably.
Go Port!

Well a mate(whose a Freo supporter) and I are going to the shithole they call Subi tonight and I despise that ground. However he booked the tickets and somehow got us two behind the goals in amongst the Port members. Gold. Port by 20, shaping to be a beautiful day outside

I would like Port Adelaide to win.

I've refrained from replying to this for the past 5 minutes.

After some careful consideration and in consultation with my family, I feel it would be beneficial if I endorse this particular school of thought.

I would like Port Adelaide to win.
I'll need another coffee and a durry before deciding which team I'll go for.

Ah **** it. I'll choose now and go for Port.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back