Game Day Port v Fremantle 2014 First Semi-Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so after reading the entire thread...

mrdeeds_2-1.jpg

Getting a bit precious about comments made in the heat of the moment aren't we? It's exactly the same as standing on the terraces and venting in the moment, except here the comments are frozen in time.

I get pissed at some of the comments made on the game day threads too but to suggest carding and banning for it is bullshit.

Alberton would be ******* ROCKING!
It was & I had a great night after half time. Our fans really know how to bring the finals feel even watching on a screen that was hard to read the score/time remaining, probably added to the intense atmosphere.

BT said something was going to happen in the second half. BT was right. Something happened. Port happened.
Port happened all over Freo.

Started my morning reading every post from page 44 (start of 2nd half) to here, page 81.

It was genuinely as much fun as watching the replay, thanks everyone.

What a ****ing club. They have a spirit amongst them that doesn't come along very often in sport but when it does, anything is possible.

I was respectful enough not to quote the poster. I just find it bizarre that people give in 45 minutes into the game, and bag the **** out of the players, then 15 minutes later they're back on the express.

No mate, people (such as myself) bag the way we were playing, team structures, match ups and lack of match ups.

When those things changed in the second half, of course we're all going to be happier ffs.

lets not be precious about comments in the first half, all were completely warranted a deserved, that was a disgraceful effort, all but two or three players were being exposed and at half time careers were on the line. im sure ken and others said alot worse at the break and the result speaks for itself.

replay just started on foxtel, the replay for us starts in an hour.......

lets not be precious about comments in the first half, all were completely warranted a deserved, that was a disgraceful effort, all but two or three players were being exposed and at half time careers were on the line. im sure ken and others said alot worse at the break and the result speaks for itself.

replay just started on foxtel, the replay for us starts in an hour.......

Nah, if the players were to have taken any notice of some of the negative tripe being spouted, they would have hopped on the bus halfway thru the 2nd qtr.

There's warranted criticism, then there's the ever predictable negative over ther top bs
some of our supporters should maybe learn to temper.

Nah, if the players were to have taken any notice of some of the negative tripe being spouted, they would have hopped on the bus halfway thru the 2nd qtr.

There's warranted criticism, then there's the ever predictable negative over ther top bs
some of our supporters should maybe learn to temper.

let not be precious....

if the players had any ticker they would have accepted the criticism took it on board and rose to the occasion.. as they did, they have heart. they can take it.

let not be precious....

if the players had any ticker they would have accepted the criticism took it on board and rose to the occasion.. as they did, they have heart. they can take it.

Maybe some of the posters could take their lead. Some of the early comments were a joke, simple. Maybe some of the posters shouldnt be so precious when they have their fickleness pointed out?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Game day threads are a snake pit especially when we are losing. It's not always pleasant to look back on but some latitude is given for 'heat of the moment'.

What used to really get under my skin was after a game when people had a chance to calm down they would still post some appalling comments.

Gameday was yesterday, let's move on and enjoy the win while looking forward to the challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back