Port v Geelong: Who will win?

Remove this Banner Ad

We will thrash Geelong. Remember to pack extra tissues in your handbags, Cat fans.

Arsene Wenger said:
Coming from a tiger fan - bit rich mate -- ur mob are a rabble

Port couldn't beat Carlton, Port cannot win at away venues (don't feed me any 'we beat St. Kilda' sh*te either - York Park is a NEUTRAL venue), and Port aren't even in the 8.

Richmond might be a 'rabble', but we're a rabble in the 8 :p ]

I could drink $50 worth of goon and my hangover still wouldn't rival Port Adelaide's.

TigerFan said:
Port couldn't beat Carlton, Port cannot win at away venues (don't feed me any 'we beat St. Kilda' sh*te either - York Park is a NEUTRAL venue), and Port aren't even in the 8.

Richmond might be a 'rabble', but we're a rabble in the 8 :p ]

I could drink $50 worth of goon and my hangover still wouldn't rival Port Adelaide's.

what kind of a *** drinks goon?

oh no we cant win at away venues...maybe take a little look at the record books between say, 2001-2004 and you will see an exemplary away record. as for our away form this season, tomorow is the day we improve it

Gee long time since I wanted another side to beat Port... maybe a week or more .

I tipped Geelong , more because I dont know which Port will turn up . The committed win at all costs Port from last week ..or the disinterested rabble that played the week before.

Geelongs home game + Ports indifferent form means I tipped Geelong.Then again I tipped Brisbane and Carlton ..oh and flipping Collingwood :mad:

PerthCrow said:
Gee long time since I wanted another side to beat Port... maybe a week or more .

I tipped Geelong , more because I dont know which Port will turn up . The committed win at all costs Port from last week ..or the disinterested rabble that played the week before.

Geelongs home game + Ports indifferent form means I tipped Geelong.Then again I tipped Brisbane and Carlton ..oh and flipping Collingwood :mad:

Why would you want Geelong to beat us? It's better for you if we win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

pafc4life said:
what kind of a *** drinks goon?

what kind of immature prat uses the term '***'?

oh no we cant win at away venues...maybe take a little look at the record books between say, 2001-2004 and you will see an exemplary away record. as for our away form this season, tomorow is the day we improve it

the past is exactly that my dear, how about you tell me about all of Port's wins at other teams' home venues?

(once again, York Park is NEUTRAL)

Port Adelaide are football's version of clay court tennis players.

Tredders66 said:
Why would you want Geelong to beat us? It's better for you if we win.
Sorry the correct answer is : Adelaide should not have to rely on any other teams winning or losing. The AFC can only worry about itself.If the AFC win enough matches it will finish as high as it can. Only teams down in the lower half of the 8 or those just outside need favourable results.

PerthCrow said:
Sorry the correct answer is : Adelaide should not have to rely on any other teams winning or losing. The AFC can only worry about itself.If the AFC win enough matches it will finish as high as it can. Only teams down in the lower half of the 8 or those just outside need favourable results.

Do you want to travel to Perth and play West Coast on the first week of the finals or come second and get a first up home final. Or make the top 4? It actually means alot.

Tredders66 said:
Do you want to travel to Perth and play West Coast on the first week of the finals or come second and get a first up home final. Or make the top 4? It actually means alot.
Once again we play who we play. Yes finishing second is an ultimate dream. But if we are not good enough we are not good enough.

Remove this Banner Ad

Port v Geelong: Who will win?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back