Game Day Port v Melbourne Round 18 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

No intensity at all. Saints do us a favour and we want to **** it up. Again with the quasi tough guy bullshit. Just dont do it.

Am thinking of changing my name to Ebert2Noone. Him an wines have had it 25 times and hit a target once between them.

Oshea, hombsch, gray & boak our best

We are so far from the team of one month ago that it isn't funny. This game feels like the Alice Springs match from earlier this year and the Darwin loss from last year. Complete turn around in the stoppages during that quarter led by Tyson, Jones and Vince. Ebert, Hartlett and Boak have been beaten in the clinches today. Worrying signs.

The guys are up and about and emotional. Can't blame them. Showing some spirit, just need to funnel it back through the knife rather than the hammer.

We are so far from the team of one month ago that it isn't funny. This game feels like the Alice Springs match from earlier this year and the Darwin loss from last year. Complete turn around in the stoppages during that quarter led by Tyson, Jones and Vince. Ebert, Hartlett and Boak have been beaten in the clinches today. Worrying signs.
No intensity at all. Saints do us a favour and we want to **** it up. Again with the quasi tough guy bullshit. Just dont do it.

Am thinking of changing my name to Ebert2Noone. Him an wines have had it 25 times and hit a target once between them.

Oshea, hombsch, gray & boak our best

Ebert is in line for being dropped on his past month. In the second half of that quarter their tall forwards and defenders got on top and made the most of their midfield dominance. We lost all discipline with our tackles.
Gray's miss could cost us the match, such was the two goal turn around it caused.

Does Hinley think you're a shot at the flag with Schulz playing outside of the forward 50? **** me swinging, the guy is deadly at full forward. Butcher should be in the side to play higher to allow Schulz to play deep.

We're struggling against clubs that overload our forward line with spares and then having the talls to beat our undersized backline.

I'm hoping that we'll be more like ourselves against Sydney who let us try to play our game more because they focus more on doing their own things than stopping the oppo.

Does Hinley think you're a shot at the flag with Schulz playing outside of the forward 50? **** me swinging, the guy is deadly at full forward. Butcher should be in the side to play higher to allow Schulz to play deep.
Preaching to the choir my friend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wingard 's body language has improved. Hitting the right part of the bellcurve at the right part of the year

Not good from Robbie, but it's not his fault there were 3 Melbourne players alone in the F50 in the last 15 seconds of a quarter.

But it was his fault he didn't first kick the goal and secondly for giving away a bullshit free and 50.

I dare say Hinkley will ****in let him know about it at half time as well.

We're struggling against clubs that overload our forward line with spares and then having the talls to beat our undersized backline.

I'm hoping that we'll be more like ourselves against Sydney who let us try to play our game more because they focus more on doing their own things than stopping the oppo.

Yeah that's great except that game will count for **** all if we lose to this rabble.

You don't have to tell most of us supporters that mate.

We've been saying the same thing for two months now.

Pathetic. We won't win the game with crap like that. Season looks shot. Dissapointing. Should be 10 goals up against this piece of sh*^
Ban me if we win. Couldn't give a shit. I call it over.
Too short down back. Getting smashed in the clearances against this rabble. Even if we win by under a goal will do absolutely ****all for the rest of the season. If you can't win this for Dom wow.

Please tell me more about how you hate Port Adelaide. Great support

Look we're not playing our best being undisciplined and the umpiring doesn't help.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Port v Melbourne Round 18 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Back