Game Day Port v Melbourne Round 18 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

The area of my phone screen where the refresh button is located now has a permanent thumb print on it.

I'm assuming I dont need to re-watch this game when I'm back in Adelaide? :p

Repping PAFC in Norway.
#NorwegianPower #stopplayingshitwhileimawaygaiz

Check out 1349, Taake and Gorgoroth while you're there :thumbsu:

their not happy
back in Melbourne
land of the Demons
reckon the umps got us over the line:rolleyes:
dear me alas by Jove
pukkah chaps tho
Poor old Dees. Oh well: at least after today, they're in line to win something this year - the spoon :)

Lobbe killed Jamar until 5 mins b4 half time then Jamar got on top and turned the game. Sometimes I don't get the comments on here
Agreed. Quick cheerio to the minority of supporters who appear to be of the fair weather variety. For goodness sake, let's stick with the boys through thick and thin!!! They're going through a bit of a trough right now, but mark my words: they WILL come good again, and when they do, the rest of the competition had better look out, because when this Port team plays its best footy, there's very few teams that can stop us.

Addendum: in all seriousness it does concern me a bit that Kane is clearly heading for a media career post-footy.

We live in a Stupid world- Kane's not going to make things worse. He's been an improvement on his father in every other way, so it's a good thing as far as I can tell.

10478227_10152319520738882_8871491793783865238_n.jpg

Melbourne can whinge all they like. Still bottom 4. They are going on like they have improved more than us last year.

I still think they're heading in the right direction. Addition of Tyson and Vince has helped Jones in the midfield. While Roos' game style is making football unwatchable, the lower scores helps keep them in games.

I saw nothing on Sunday to convince me Frawley deserves his asking price.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Port v Melbourne Round 18 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Back