List Mgmt. Possible trades for 2016

So who we gettin'?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what's more ironic

That you appointed yourself spokesman or that you then decided to comment on behalf of the imaginary majority
No, he hit the nail on the head... & you are annoyed... ;)

It's a bit like going over old ground like you thinking we will loose Dangerfield for a rfa pick because we wouldn't match...

15 for Steele and 31.

31 and CEY to BL for 20 and 56.

Take 20 to the draft for another mid.
:)

http://www.foxsportspulse.com/round_info.cgi?a=MATCH&fixture=124563717&c=1-8334-0-391291-0&pool=1

GIANTS - 26.18 174
Goal Kickers: S. Reid 4, M. Flynn 3, D. Simpson 3, J. Stewart 3, J. Barrett 3, T. Downie 2, J. Steele 2, J. Hopper 2, R. Palmer, J. Finlayson, M. Maguire, D. Lloyd
Best Players: J. Steele, J. Finlayson, J. Hopper, N. Wilson, R. Palmer, M. Buntine
REDLAND - 3.6 24
Goal Kickers: J. Goodall, D. Steven, A. Christensen
Best Players: D. Adkins, B. Grewar, T. Salter, A. Boon

I doubt many people can do 17 x 33 in their own head though. I did well in year 12 maths but even I can't do that without working it out on paper.
660 - 99 =561 break it down to easiest formula. My 16 year son did it the other way ie 330 - 99 = 231 +330 = 561.
Old school math teacher taught us don't look at the difficulty but the easy way it can be solved.

You will find that a lot of pre calculator generation work that way

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:)

http://www.foxsportspulse.com/round_info.cgi?a=MATCH&fixture=124563717&c=1-8334-0-391291-0&pool=1

GIANTS - 26.18 174
Goal Kickers: S. Reid 4, M. Flynn 3, D. Simpson 3, J. Stewart 3, J. Barrett 3, T. Downie 2, J. Steele 2, J. Hopper 2, R. Palmer, J. Finlayson, M. Maguire, D. Lloyd
Best Players: J. Steele, J. Finlayson, J. Hopper, N. Wilson, R. Palmer, M. Buntine
REDLAND - 3.6 24
Goal Kickers: J. Goodall, D. Steven, A. Christensen
Best Players: D. Adkins, B. Grewar, T. Salter, A. Boon

Your point is?

Start the car.gif would do that for Dusty every day of the week and twice on Sundays, EXACTLY the sort of mid we need. Wether the Tiges would take it is a completely separate issue.

Yeah don't know where they pulled that one from and doubt there's any truth to it. If Richmond want to try and rebuild that's give them 2 firsts and 2 seconds which would be a smart move, but even so I can't see them trading him.

Whether or not we are interested or whether he would even consider coming to Adelaide but anyone saying that they wouldn't want Rockliff in the team are absolutely deluding themselves.

He would be an absolute walk up start and would instantly give us a midfield that can match it with any other team out there.

Think about how good the midfield consisting of Sloane, Rockliff and the Crouch brothers would be next year. And that is not even taking into the account the rest of good, solid players rolling through there. Not only does he instantly replace Thompson but he gives us a hell of a lot more than Thompson has this year.

Again, I am not sure if we are even interested or whether he even wants to come here but player like that gives us instant boost in a premiership window. I'd take that any day of the week.

I doubt many people can do 17 x 33 in their own head though. I did well in year 12 maths but even I can't do that without working it out on paper.
17 x33 is 51x11 (17x3x11)

51 x 11... well for 11x anything you split the number and add the.

5 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back