Mega Thread Possible trades in 2015 for the Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure anyone will be happy when this deal falls, I think even talk of two first rounders is fantasy. On a sidenote, one of my friends is in real estate in Geelong and says Mackay, VB and Wright have gone thirds in a house near Skilled Stadium.

I heard that too. I saw them at the Le Cornu buying new furniture as well. They were having a bit of an argument over which bed side tables to buy though.

Stay Tuned.

GO Catters.

Adelaide get: Pick 9, Neale & pick 16
Adelaide lose: Dangerfield & pick 32

Geelong get: Dangerfield
Geelong lose: pick 9, pick 28 & 2016 first round pick

Gold Coast get: Geelong 2016 first round pick
Gold Coast lose: Harley Bennell

Fremanlte get: Harley Bennell & pick 28 (geelong and pick 32 crows)
Fremantle lose: Lachie Neale & pick 16

Freo getting reamed. Why would gold coast only receive pick 10 roughly for Bennell but Freo have to give up Neale and 16. Would love to get neale but he is out of contract end of next year so hopefully we can be in his ear all year and Freo fall off the perch.

Murdoch's partner is a local girl. By local I mean SA. Has a good network of friends over here but always got the impression she would want to move away from here for bigger things.

Doubt they'd come here to be quite honest.

Geelong counts as bigger things? I suppose she could commute to Melbourne.

bit of a loss to freo

If we end up with Neale & a first round pick for Danger i will be a happy camper

Freo getting reamed. Why would gold coast only receive pick 10 roughly for Bennell but Freo have to give up Neale and 16. Would love to get neale but he is out of contract end of next year so hopefully we can be in his ear all year and Freo fall off the perch.

Because 28 can be used to gain Jetta and 32 can be used for Aaron Black.

We need to splash the cash for Neale. He's only 22 and has another 10 years in his career. I would happily give up my first rounder for him. That gives Freo 2 x 1st rounders to use on Bennell and McCarthy

Agree but we don't have to give up anything. He has to become part of the Dangerfield trade.

He becomes one first round pick. We need another player or pick 9.

I like to think when it comes to trades/free agency stuff I'm not one bit biased and I reckon this isn't all that bad for everyone involved. Of course as a Crows fan I like this a lot, rate Neale so highly and thought he was robbed at the Brownlow then picks 9 and 16 are extremely beneficial towards continuing to build.

Geelong I think that's perfect compensation for them to lose to gain Dangers services...

Suns one isn't bad, with all the stuff that's gone on with Harley I reckon they'd take that in a trade. Maybe not over the moon but satisfied for sure.

Then the Freo one is quite interesting, at their best Bennell and Neale I think are quite similar (of course different styles) but are picks 28 and 32 worth losing pick 16? Very unsure, but as far as Freo's midfield needs I'd say they do need Bennell more than Neale in my opinion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agree but we don't have to give up anything. He has to become part of the Dangerfield trade.

He becomes one first round pick. We need another player or pick 9.

I don't think it has to be in the Dangerfield trade:

Give our current pick of 14 for Neale

Then trade Dangerfield to the cats for pick 9 and 2016 first round.

Neale had a great year but I'm not sold on him as highly as some here
I don't think it has to be in the Dangerfield trade:

Give our current pick of 14 for Neale

Then trade Dangerfield to the cats for pick 9 and 2016 first round.
Need more for Danger…surely we should get a player worth a 2nd rounder added on top.

We should demand a top 5 pick + another first rounder for Dangerfield, that's what he costs.
Albet Geelong don't really have any decent young players to package with their first rounder to obtain a top 5.
Maybe Cockatoo + second rounder would get a top 5 for us, but I'd rather just take Cockatoo by itself.

Neale had a great year but I'm not sold on him as highly as some here

Need more for Danger…surely we should get a player worth a 2nd rounder added on top.

Neale is a gem in my opinion. If he has good midfielders around him , then he will do very well.

I think Geelong will give their two first round picks unfortunately , nothing more...

We should demand a top 5 pick + another first rounder for Dangerfield, that's what he costs.
Albet Geelong don't really have any decent young players to package with their first rounder to obtain a top 5.
Maybe Cockatoo + second rounder would get a top 5 for us, but I'd rather just take Cockatoo by itself.
So wouldn't this equate to pick 9, Cockatoo and their 2nd rounder?

Some have this obsession with Geelong 2016 first round pick. It will end in tears as they will make the 8 (easier draw and Dangerfield) and the pick will end up about pick 14 to 16.

That pick scares the shit out of me as we will end up with SFA in the end. We should be pushing that onto somneone else and grab a ready known player with it this year.

Pick 9 is ready. We grab that now.

Some have this obsession with Geelong 2016 first round pick. It will end in tears as they will make the 8 (easier draw and Dangerfield) and the pick will end up about pick 14 to 16.

That pick scares the shit out of me as we will end up with SFA in the end. We should be pushing that onto somneone else and grab a ready known player with it this year.

Pick 9 is ready. We grab that now.
You have them finishing top 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back