Post here if you voted

Remove this Banner Ad

So which Julia did you vote for? The Julia who knows herself, or the one who has habitually stabbed all her party mates (look into her career, a poisoned ranga to be sure)!

You forgot the Julia that said everyone should unite against Collingwood, voted for all three of them :D:thumbsu:

Voted Green in the Senate, and Green in the HoR.

As far as preferences go, I'm in a relatively safe Labor seat, so in the House of Reps I had the Libs second-last, and then put Labor last, as a form of protest.

And do you know you idiot that you actually voted for Labor? Preference allocations mean you have actually voted for the party you put last... what more evidence is needed to prove that you're a f***ing d***head? You absolutely have no f***ing idea.

These rants from Durden are just getting sillier.

So you think that the party you put last on your card in the House of Reps is the party that will receive the preferences, do you Durd?

Did you end up numbering your card in reverse and directing your vote the wrong way then?
24.gif

Still love you though sweetie. Come on, gimme a kiss, you know you want to...

You forgot the Julia that said everyone should unite against Collingwood, voted for all three of them :D:thumbsu:

Yep, thats pretty funny. I forgot about that. Geez, i would have thought that would have been 45k pies say nay, and the 4 bulldogs members to counter the nays!!

These rants from Durden are just getting sillier.

So you think that the party you put last on your card in the House of Reps is the party that will receive the preferences, do you Durd?

Love you sweetie. Come on, gimme a kiss, you know you want to...

I think you both should be grown ups and man hug that shit out!!

I voted, 4.50pm walked in no queue. Just out of curiosity, does anyone fill out all those boxes on the bottom of the line on that white form? I mean who can be ****ed doing that when you only have to put a 1 in the box above the line:confused:

I just put a 1 above the line and left the rest blank.

Don't know what the point of it was.

I number below the line - gotta put Fielding in #59 and Conroy in #60

Greens = Labor

Of course baby, because the Greens don't really exist and it's all a big conspiracy, isn't it?

catintinfoilhat.jpg

Incidentally, my testicles are actually powerful turbines which can supply Australia's electricity needs for the next few decades...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Of course baby, because the Greens don't really exist and it's all a big conspiracy, isn't it?

Incidentally, my testicles are actually powerful engines which can supply Australia's electricity needs for the next few decades...

so they're not exchanging preferences then?

You know, I've always thought gutless wonders who take every single ballot paper, even though they know who they're voting for, are just spuds. If you know who you're voting for, take that f*king paper and vote... who gives a flying whether people around you know which way you're voting... f*king cowards

No no no. You take all the papers, throw the ones you don't want in the recycle bin in an effort to make them run out early, use the one you need, then give it back on your way out.

Really don't get the Green vote as it basically equates to an ALP vote.

No, that's just what the Liberals would like people to think.

Great to see, by the way, that we've won the seat of Melbourne, and that Andrew Wilkie (an independent with a strong Green leaning who's been a candidate for us in 2 elections previously) is likely to win in Denison.

Effectively, that would be as good as 2 Greens MPs in the House of Reps.

No, that's just what you would like people to think...

again are you lot not doing any preference deals with the ALP?

The gent that looks like winning Melbourne has said he will side with the ALP if the parliament is hung.

How much more ALP do you want?

So because we would rather preference them as the lesser of two evils, rather than support Abbott and his crazies in the Senate, that means we somehow aren't a party in our own right, and that we somehow don't have dramatically different policies to the ALP?

It's just a lie to pretend that the Greens aren't a political force in our own right. We are, and what's more, we're the only real progressive force left in Federal Parliament, since both the ALP and the Liberals are now clearly right-wing parties.

Were you making those sorts of bogus claims about us when we blocked the ETS because of the ALP's refusal to negotiate sensibly on that bill?

Of course you weren't.

You're just out to demonise us because we're not preferencing Abbott and the Libs.

So because we would rather preference them as the lesser of two evils, rather than support Abbott and his crazies in the Senate, that means we somehow aren't a party in our own right, and that we somehow don't have dramatically different policies to the ALP?

It's just a lie to pretend that the Greens aren't a political force in our own right. We are, and what's more, we're the only real progressive force left in Federal Parliament, since both the ALP and the Liberals are now clearly right-wing parties.

Were you making those sorts of bogus claims about us when we blocked the ETS because of the ALP's refusal to negotiate sensibly on that bill?

Of course you weren't.

And while I'm at it, are you going to try to say that Family First are really the Liberal Party in disguise? Because they've invariably given their preferences to the Libs, of course.

You use one piece of political expediency on their part (compared to an overall leaning) to denounce the fact that voting Greens in this election equates to a vote for the ALP.

U mad brah!

Remove this Banner Ad

Post here if you voted

Remove this Banner Ad

Back