Post here if your team has ever had 200,000 members! Tasmania Devils ONLY thread :cool: #Exclusive200kClub

Remove this Banner Ad

It's making waves around the world now. Not just the biggest club in the competition or country, but objectively one of the biggest in the entire world.

GUcLyO4b0AA6_RW
Oh dear, River Plate and Bayern Munich minnows better start doing a membership drive real soon because we are coming for them! :cool:

The 200k member club :cool:

Scrolling down the list of clubs by membership and I was scrolling a long long long time and didn't see any other AFL teams on the list. Get out of our exclusive club, you minnows! The big 4 is a myth. There is only a big 1!
View attachment 2072276
Fred merged :)

I'm pretty sure their memberships cost a helluva lot more than 10 bucks each. 🤦‍♂️
Let me know when Richmond can get past the Austrian Alpine Club Edelweiss section :embarrassedv1:
1723111599810.png

But your memberships are in decline now because your members are actually bigger downhill skiers than members of the Austrian Alpine Club Edelweiss section :embarrassedv1::embarrassedv1::embarrassedv1::eekv1:

Let me know when Richmond can get past the Austrian Alpine Club Edelweiss section :embarrassedv1:
View attachment 2072436

But your memberships are in decline now because your members are actually bigger downhill skiers than members of the Austrian Alpine Club Edelweiss section :embarrassedv1::embarrassedv1::embarrassedv1::eekv1:
Our memberships cost a lot more than an overpriced coffee sweetie and as a matter of fact for the cost of just mine this year I could have bought about 28 of your tassie memberships. :$

Octobers Very Own Drake GIF by Strapped Entertainment

Last edited:
Our memberships cost a lot more than an overpriced coffee sweetie and as a matter of fact for the cost of just mine this year I could have bought about 28 of your tassie memberships. :$

Octobers Very Own Drake GIF by Strapped Entertainment
200k > 100k and falling. Run along minnow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

“River Plate has won Argentina's Primera División championship a record 38 times, as well as 16 national cups, making River Argentina's most successful team in domestic competitions with 54 titles. They also have 18 international titles”

Can you give us a rundown on Tassie’s achievements (aside from selling $10 ‘memberships’)?

jazzy can't handle the fact that 200,000 tassie starter membership kits were sold and not the real deal memberships. Now when the real membership packages do start going on for sale you watch 3 quarters of these current bandwagoners decline to upgrade for the much larger fees. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Post here if your team has ever had 200,000 members! Tasmania Devils ONLY thread :cool: #Exclusive200kClub

Remove this Banner Ad

Back