Off-topic Post here if you're terrified of Hawthorn's inevitable, impending dominance.

How do you feel about Hawthorn's upcoming flag/s this decade?

• Mortified

• Terrified

• Horrified

• Pleased As Punch

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah - just passing through. I'll be back in earnest when the Hawks are next in contention, so a year or so :thumbsu:

b6FhAy.gif

Hawthorn winning a premiership is the least of my fears.

Can you imagine what would happen if * win a final. That's a future I want no part in.

Thankfully we're an incredibly humble supporter base, so when the next Hawthorn flag occurs the rest of you will be able to live your lives in peace.

Humble. And proud of it.

History tells us Hawthorn wins a minimum of one Premiership every decade, a repeating pattern since 1961.

Which means us Hawks fans have a maximum five years to wait before savoring our next flag.

Regular. As. Clockwork.

Drinking Coffee Hush GIF by ALLBLK
Welcome back ya old campaigner, good to see a few of the old campaigners back!👍
Hawks are looking good, won’t be long, 2-3 years tops before they get a crack!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your tongue must smell of A Cut Above ’s crack.
Apart from the fact you now have aids, I shall remain content that welcoming back old posters is due diligence for those of us that are old campaigners and enjoy the shitposters of days gone by than this new mob!
How’re you doin by the way?
All good in your world?

Apart from the fact you now have aids, I shall remain content that welcoming back old posters is due diligence for those of us that are old campaigners and enjoy the shitposters of days gone by than this new mob!
How’re you doin by the way?
All good in your world?
You’re the one who should post more here, we miss you 👍

I'm not real fussed on Hawthorn.

If I'm to look at others teams and who would walk into best 22 at Carlton even West Coast have Barrass, McGovern, Yeo, Reid, Kelly, Waterman and maybe 2-3 others and even Richmond have Broad, Rioli, Vlasutin, Bolton, Balta and maybe Hopper and Taranto. But Hawthorn, who do they have? Sicily and Moore, while maybe Newcombe and Day could be our IC bench rotations. Slim pickings.

If I'm to look at others teams and who would walk into best 22 at Carlton even West Coast have Barrass, McGovern, Yeo, Reid, Kelly, Waterman and maybe 2-3 others and even Richmond have Broad, Rioli, Vlasutin, Bolton, Balta and maybe Hopper and Taranto. But Hawthorn, who do they have? Sicily and Moore, while maybe Newcombe and Day could be our IC bench rotations. Slim pickings.
Dude please you’re giving games to orazio :$

No love for Frosty or Ginnivan?

Good job cats - young Hawks did not enjoy playing on the soccer pitch with round ends.

Pretty insipid by the Hawks to be fair.

Good luck with your rebuild cats fans 👍
I wonder how many players cars still had the wheels attached when they went to drive home?

Remove this Banner Ad

Off-topic Post here if you're terrified of Hawthorn's inevitable, impending dominance.

Back