**** off Jose Post/melt/vent about anything your club does here (this is a safe space)

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m not a smoker but I was with a mate a couple of weeks ago who is. Went to the supermarket and paid nearly $60 for a packet of smokes, he reckons he spends about $700 a month on them.
F**k that.

My art teacher in HS was a heavy smoker. Reckons he would've spent the cost of a house easily over his smoking life.

That’s not the point. We didn’t ask for it. We don’t want it. We don’t need it. It’s not about $20 or $200. It’s absolute garbage that no genuine footy fan GAFA.

I don't watch the Carlton AFLW every week (or any other AFLW game) but I appreciate the effort and hard work the ladies are putting in, their current wages are still not enough to eke a legitimate living off, I don't think contributing an extra 20 dollars on top of your regular club membership is going to break the bank, even if you choose not to watch the team or AFLW.

It's the principle of supporting your club and players, regardless of gender.

I’m not a smoker but I was with a mate a couple of weeks ago who is. Went to the supermarket and paid nearly $60 for a packet of smokes, he reckons he spends about $700 a month on them.
F**k that.
Holy ****!

And yet you can’t remember who won last year 🤷‍♂️ Apparently that’s how Alzheimer’s works, things from years ago are clear but you can’t remember what you had for breakfast

That’s what you said to me you dumb flog 😂 🤦‍♂️

I don’t smoke or live in Australia and I still know cigarettes are closer to $50 than $20
Rambling is also a sign of oncoming Alzheimer’s, you need a checkup asap.

Imagine melting over being asked to contribute an extra 20 dollars (a price of winny blues) on top of your regular club membership to financially support your club's women's team.

Weird
Principle, not the money. I'll pay top dollah for top quality... but I won't pay 5c for a turd

Left the Sokkah at half time tonight and came home with a case of the runs, that greasy chicken burger at AAMI Park did a number on my stomach, as well as Melbum Club's absolutely pathetic performance. Bloody seagulls. Took away my joy from zackah's Yankees getting Grand Slammed in the 10th innings earlier on yesterday

Left the Sokkah at half time tonight and came home with a case of the runs, that greasy chicken burger at AAMI Park did a number on my stomach, as well as Melbum Club's absolutely pathetic performance. Bloody seagulls. Took away my joy from zackah's Yankees getting Grand Slammed in the 10th innings earlier on yesterday
This is why I don’t usually eat stadium food! The plant based nachos at the G on Grand Final day were great though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was an A-League match. Sounds like there was sh*t on the field, and off.

You left with the runs? Thats some serious arse clenching and praying

And now he's even nearly shitting the bed as well as his team. Full buy in

I once skipped a girlfriend's birthday party to attend Carlton's final game of the 2004 season (which in hindsight was a poor decision)

Anyhow my US Sports (Boston/New England) teams have given me so much more happiness over Aussie teams over the years, I honestly feel far more patriotic/emotional hearing the Star Spangled Banner than the shithouse Advance Australia Fair

I once skipped a girlfriend's birthday party to attend Carlton's final game of the 2004 season (which in hindsight was a poor decision)

Anyhow my US Sports (Boston/New England) teams have given me so much more happiness over Aussie teams over the years, I honestly feel more patriotic/emotional heating the Star Spangled Banner than the shithouse Advance Australia Fair

Speaking about overseas teams on a tear at the moment hows NZ in India in the cricket. And their national anthem is the GOAT..

Speaking about overseas teams on a tear at the moment hows NZ in India in the cricket. And their national anthem is the GOAT..

Absolutely, New Zealand's NT anthem is on par with the very best in the world

Remove this Banner Ad

**** off Jose Post/melt/vent about anything your club does here (this is a safe space)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back