Review Post Mortem vs Bombers

Remove this Banner Ad

The Stevo should have been a free against us play, reckon the Druggies were unlucky, the guy who tackled him was 140 meters out and would have kicked it for sure!

They scored 3 goals from frees two of them a disgrace we got none.

They scored 4 goals out of their arse. We missed 8 set shot and should have been 40 up at halftime

Give me a break!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I thought we got lucky with the 4 points there. A poorly umpired game on both sides, which is consistent for the season, but I do believe we got the rub of the green today.

Don't mind the booing, I don't mind vocalizing your displeasure to show the AFL what you think of the umpiring. But the booing during the presentation was excessive and rubbed me the wrong way, particularly on anzac day.

Anyway, onto the game. Somewhat disappointed by the showing, although essendon are better than what we give them credit. Poor kicking for goal and just some really poor decisions, fumbles, tackles and execution of the ball at pivotal times.

The selection of will Hoskin elliott was a poor one, hes clearly underdone and not ready. Needs to go back to the VFL for a couple of weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to hang on. Can see Beams hasn’t quite clicked with the game plan yet. Watch out once he does.

Greenwood is not a defender. Should be tagging or VFL.

Mihocek needs to find more consistency

Not that it matters in the end but that/our kick for goal that was declared a point (touched), on the TV it looked like the whole ball was over the line to me.
I looked like part of the ball was over the padding.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Post Mortem vs Bombers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back