Official Club Stuff Post the Tuggers Melts here! (Richmond supporters say the darndest things)

Remove this Banner Ad

Not going to blame it for the loss as there was many chances to win. But my god that holding the ball non call. The clearest htb there is and no call.
Now tell me again umpiring department, that umpires don't put the whistle away in front of goal late in tight finals games.
The guy had 3 opportunities to dispose of it.
Look fwd to you reviewing that one, campaigner.

Inb4, " that loss has cut us to the core and we'll come out breathing fire next year".

Heard it before, dickheads.

Conca's turnover, what the **** was that?

Sorry to the guys that made good contributions, but they're not coming to mind right now.

What war chest? It's a ******* myth. Dan Richardson and Blair Hartely and Francis Jackson WTF have you done to improve the list? **** this moneyball shit
Can't keep going through this ****. Minimal injuries this year, supposedly a more mature team that can handle finals. Doesn't matter that we are debt-free, have great resources and the most supporters. Poor leadership yet again, it's hard to follow this team. Hardwick has had 6 years, long enough to win a solitary final, if winning a final was the pass mark, we've failed.

I hope those ******* umpires are happy. Blatant free kick to Edwards would've got us in front, but no then they go and kick a goal. stuffed us right in the ******* ass.
I am that angry right now! Footy is over For me and I honestly don't know if I'll be back. I am not buying a ******* membership next year that's for sure. 3 chances is too much. I am done.
Goodbye big footy

I think a televised apology similar to that of major disaster announcements to be held at midday tomorrow to Ben Lennon and his family from the Richmond football club. I have a brain damaged dog, I love him him but he's simple. Whoever the f**ck decided it was a good idea to drop a young talent building his form and bring in a very underdone Griffiths would lose a game of chess to my dog. Forget the fact the he's brain damaged, he's a f**king dog and has no concept of anything other than food. So f**k you selectors, f**k you Richmond, f**k you umpires, f**k you Kangaroos and f**k you football. I'm going to find a new sport and pick the best team and enjoy some premierships because it's not happening at this club. If this planet explodes tonight, it was me, I did it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think a televised apology similar to that of major disaster announcements to be held at midday tomorrow to Ben Lennon and his family from the Richmond football club. I have a brain damaged dog, I love him him but he's simple. Whoever the f**ck decided it was a good idea to drop a young talent building his form and bring in a very underdone Griffiths would lose a game of chess to my dog. Forget the fact the he's brain damaged, he's a f**king dog and has no concept of anything other than food. So f**k you selectors, f**k you Richmond, f**k you umpires, f**k you Kangaroos and f**k you football. I'm going to find a new sport and pick the best team and enjoy some premierships because it's not happening at this club. If this planet explodes tonight, it was me, I did it.
terminator-2-lick-o.gif

that ******* umpire should be strung up and drawn and quartered out the front of punt rd that ******* useless gimp, 12 point turnaround costing momentum
GAGF you useless prick, you'll never umpire again. im just waiting for the AFL to come out and say they stuffed it up on that one. all those hand wringers will be so ******* sorry BUT ******* SORRY DOESNT CUT IT YOU ******* ASSCLOWNS THAT RUN THIS BULLSHIT. HOW THE **** WERE THEY ALLOWED TO TANK LAST ROUND, GOOD OLD COCKSMOKER GIL WILL HAVE HIS APOLOGIES FOR ******* THAT UP ON US YET ITS NOT ******* GOOD ENOUGH
THIS IS THE TOP LEAGUE OF AUSSIE RULES THOSE ******* USELESS INCOMPETENT Al SwearengenS CAN GO AND GET stuffed
**** THIS AND **** FOOTBALL

With the decline of older clubs like Hawthorn, Freo and Sydney we are in a position now to make a real charge for the premiership over the next couple of years

Finals footy is not slow it down and chip. The only side north could beat is us. They will get smash next week because Sydney do north 10 times better. I am not sure if it is Hardwick game plan or or middle teir players. North did there homework, tag cotch, houli you beat richmond

The problem with Cotchin is he is a lovely bloke... The sort of bloke you would love your 18 year old daughter to bring home. However he is not an alpha male leader who demands that people follow him and drags his team back into games ala Carey,Worsfold or Voss.

L E L

I had to stop as I am laughing too hard at that last quote. There was more to it but it was soccer waffle bs and II am loling at it because my daughter wouldn't marry anyone from Richmond let alone a shit captain.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Club Stuff Post the Tuggers Melts here! (Richmond supporters say the darndest things)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back