Official Club Stuff Post the Tuggers Melts here! (Richmond supporters say the darndest things)

Remove this Banner Ad

:thumbsu:

And this one...

I caught some of the incident with my smartphone and figured maybe i could help clear Dusty but the police said the photo was too blurry and pixel lated to use. the ****ing D/Hs!

Dustin is a flog. Even if all this didn't happen I'd still ban him for being a flog.

So here's a tidbit from the Tuggers board. I like the Tuggers board, you can always find a laugh over there, especially after one of (their many) chokes. This is what I would call the "counter-melt". It's when someone has a melt about people melting. You almost feel like you're not in a melt, but in one as well. A bit disorienting, but good all the same:

Screen Shot 2016-04-03 at 11.25.11 am.png

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the "Counter-Melt":D

JUiTS.jpg

only eats with a spoon
Probably down to a straw by season's end...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Long term I'm expecting another 50 years of mediocrity and to die never having seen the tigers reach anything more than maybe second week of finals.

A Tiggers fan on the Richmond board actually posted that. Makes you wonder if any club's supporters (except Essendon*'s) deserve such awful treatment.

A Tiggers fan on the Richmond board actually posted that. Makes you wonder if any club's supporters (except Essendon*'s) deserve such awful treatment.

And then you look at the third page I think it is, where some muppet goes "we always start slow, were still flag favourites, the rest of the league fear us" and you think to yourself "yes, they probably do".

And then you look at the third page I think it is, where some muppet goes "we always start slow, were still flag favourites, the rest of the league fear us" and you think to yourself "yes, they probably do".
Wow. That's Nakia levels of delusion right there. Did he threaten to stab anyone?

Thread is going well ladies and gents. I'd call divvy but it's better to see the thread stay out in the open.

Sent from my iPad using righteous man power.

Lulz.

Enjoy that you cheating campaigners, we will **** you in the arse if we play in finals. Oh and BTW Geelong is a shithole soon to be the highest dole recipient in Australia, if you worked for Ford and are struggling now I hope you and your family suck a big dick you cheating ******s!

Some good umpire melts on the microwave board:

not too worried about this one man down with caddy out and AFL obviously had an agenda and instructed umps to get geelol the win and we still only lost by 14. umpiring was literally the worst it has ever been in the leagues history

delist: cellis houli out: broad

in: markov miles graham

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Club Stuff Post the Tuggers Melts here! (Richmond supporters say the darndest things)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back