Official Club Stuff Post the Tuggers Melts here! (Richmond supporters say the darndest things)

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think a televised apology similar to that of major disaster announcements to be held at midday tomorrow to Ben Lennon and his family from the Richmond football club. I have a brain damaged dog, I love him him but he's simple. Whoever the f**ck decided it was a good idea to drop a young talent building his form and bring in a very underdone Griffiths would lose a game of chess to my dog. Forget the fact the he's brain damaged, he's a f**king dog and has no concept of anything other than food. So f**k you selectors, f**k you Richmond, f**k you umpires, f**k you Kangaroos and f**k you football. I'm going to find a new sport and pick the best team and enjoy some premierships because it's not happening at this club. If this planet explodes tonight, it was me, I did it.

Just ******* angry!!

The worst part is having to deal with opposition supporters saying we can't win a ******* final for another year!!

FFS
Weagles lost the 02, 03, and 04 elimination finals, three in a row just like us, then in 05 lost to the Swans in the GF, then in 06 won the flag.

This is only part of out journey.

They are going off their heard about the holding the ball that wasn't paid in the last. Even though they had an amazing run from the umps for three quarters.
None of them have mentioned the Edwards goal from the 50m penalty which was a complete disgrace.
Nice deflection from the choke they did in the third quarter. 21 pts up. Yup.. Umpire's fault.

Will be the watching the camry crow comedy hour when a rampaging hawks pansy your mob next week....:)

You will find no joy in this game.

This will be 50/50 game with Crows having the slightest advantage of less travel and the recent MCG exposure. Hawks on current form are no certainties.

Most tugger posters are good posters, however, some of them say the silliest things.

"The sad thing is that he did.
I run my own business and probably earn 3x as much as you do and Im only 25 and i have time to spend talking to low lives like yourself during work hours while your probably at home reveres jerking off to a picture of your aunty in a mankini.
:thumbsu:"

"The fact that the lady works for channel 7 works in Dustins favour IMO.
IMO she would of recognised him and baited him to make the situation worse to make a story.
IMO he did F up but she would of known that she had a story."

Both from the same poster.

I've had enough of this comp and the ******* media.
If they ban him I won't be renuing my membership and I won't be going to any games. I just hope Richmond don't fold to the unfair pressure that the media is putting on them.
**** the media

Microwave that membership.

******* Kevin Bartlett.
Keep your mouth shut old man.
This incident does not warrant that sort of punishment.

ummm...yeah...ok dude...he didnt do anything bad...he apologized for doing nothing bad, the CEO is delusional when he states he is incredibly disappointed in Dustin, because he did nothing bad, KB is completely f****ed because he is calling for a year suspension, and I am on my soap box because of my tipping that he has done something bad...dont get me wrong I understand your stance which is basically zero...like what you suggest means SFA..investigate what? like if he did threaten? if he was blind drunk when he did? if he is to be exonerated because we dont deem it serious that he threatened someone in a public place, or what he threatened to do? like where is the confusion for you dude? I mean do you require a slow motion replay ?

All a bit melty.
Didn't read and divvy etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Club Stuff Post the Tuggers Melts here! (Richmond supporters say the darndest things)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back