Post your team thread V.2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my current supercoach team for 2009.
Give me some advise on how I can make my team better.
Made some changes to my team
Black prices are new players
Got $8,500 left
BACK
1. GODDARD, Brendon $555,100
2. NEWMAN, Chris $539,100
3. MATTNER, Martin $528,100
4. DRUMMOND, Josh $481,200
5. MALCESKI, Nick $355,900
6. RAINES, Andrew $279,900
7. HILL, Stephen $164,200
MIDFIELD
8. BARTEL, Jimmy $623,300
9. CROSS, Daniel $564,100
10. CORNES, Kane $505,100
11. TUCK, Travis $327,100
12. MASTEN, Chris $306,900
13. RICH, Daniel $144,200
RUCK
14. COX, Dean $601,300
15. MCINTOSH, Hamish $335,300
FORWARD
16. HARVEY, Brent $605,400
17. GOODWIN, Simon $551,800
18. CHAPMAN, Paul $532,300
19. ROUGHEAD, Jarryd $461,000
20. CLOKE, Travis $416,800
21. HIGGINS, Shaun $223,400
22. ZIEBELL, Jack $134,200
INTERCHANGE
23. RANCE, Alex $94,200
24. SUBAN, Nick $94,200
25. ROBINSON, Mitch $94,200
26. BEAMS, Dayne $94,200
27. CURRIE, Daniel $94,200
28. SELLAR, James $94,200
29. THOMPSON, Wade $96,400
30. GRANT, Jarrad $94,200
that's actually a pretty solid team, youve spent your money pretty evenly throughout the board. its my first year of supercoach so hopefully one of the older fellas can give you a few suggestions.

my team..

backs:
B. Goddard, D. Pratt, C. Cornes
J.Drummond, H. Taylor, R. Houlihan
bench: A. Raines
em: A. Rance, A. Kite

mid:
B. Harvey, M. Murphy, B. Gibbs, B. Cousins, T. Tuck
bench: C. Masten
em: D. Rich, D. Beams

ruck:
D. Hille
bench: M. Kreuzer
em: D. Currie, C.Bock

Forward:
M.Pavlich, B.Deledio, A. Didak
M. Bate, S. Higgins, N. Krakouer
bench: S. Sidebottom
em: H, Ballantyne, J. Grant

$1,600 left. pretty happy with my team.. i think the only place that needs improving is my rucks. i just dont know where to take the money out of haha.

Got $8,500 left
BACK
MIDFIELD
RUCK
14. COX, Dean $601,300
15. MCINTOSH, Hamish $335,300
FORWARD
18. CHAPMAN, Paul $532,300
INTERCHANGE
23. RANCE, Alex $94,200
24. SUBAN, Nick $94,200
26. BEAMS, Dayne $94,200
taking a few risks in the midfield and youve probably got a bit of work to do with the forward line but other than that youre team looks pretty good

Backs: S. Fisher, H. Scotland, C. Cornes, J. Adcock, N. Malckeski, T. Williams, A. Raines, (Suban, Rance)

Mid: Judd, Corey, Cross, Richo, Masten, Rich (Ziebell, Dangerfield)

Ruck: Cox, Tippet

Fwd: Pav, J. Brown, Fev, Lucas, Houlihan, Higgins, Yarran (Gumbelton, J. Grant)

Any comments, criticism welcome.

I had a few concerns myself.

1) 5 Carlton players, If Carlton get belted one week, I'm probablly in for a pretty low score.
2) Tom Williams. Won't play round 1, but will play round 2 or 3. He is also injury prone, but was hoping to carry him for at least a week or 2.

that's actually a pretty solid team, youve spent your money pretty evenly throughout the board. its my first year of supercoach so hopefully one of the older fellas can give you a few suggestions.

my team..

backs:
B. Goddard, D. Pratt, C. Cornes
J.Drummond, H. Taylor, R. Houlihan
bench: A. Raines
em: A. Rance, A. Kite

mid:
B. Harvey, M. Murphy, B. Gibbs, B. Cousins, T. Tuck
bench: C. Masten
em: D. Rich, D. Beams

ruck:
D. Hille
bench: M. Kreuzer
em: D. Currie, C.Bock

Forward:
M.Pavlich, B.Deledio, A. Didak
M. Bate, S. Higgins, N. Krakouer
bench: S. Sidebottom
em: H, Ballantyne, J. Grant

$1,600 left. pretty happy with my team.. i think the only place that needs improving is my rucks. i just dont know where to take the money out of haha.
there is no bench those players you have named as bench are in your starting 22 and will score you points. other than that you have a solid backline very similair to mine in the midield i would get harvey in the forward line not midfield and youre taking a bit of a gamble with cousins rucks should be pretty good as long as kreuzer gets good game time and in the forward line id get rid of nathan krakouer and maybe try to get some extra cash somehwere and upgrade bate

Bend_It_Like_Cotchin what do you mean got a bit of work to do with the forward line?
well goodwin and chapman are both risks so id probably look at getting rid of one of them for either fevola or roughead for a start.....yes fevola could also be a risk but i think he will be more consistent this year going on nab cup form and should get you pretty consistent good scores and you could use the extra cash to upgrade somewhere else in your team

Backs: S. Fisher, H. Scotland, C. Cornes, J. Adcock, N. Malckeski, T. Williams, A. Raines, (Suban, Rance)

Mid: Judd, Corey, Cross, Richo, Masten, Rich (Ziebell, Dangerfield)

Ruck: Cox, Tippet

Fwd: Pav, J. Brown, Fev, Lucas, Houlihan, Higgins, Yarran (Gumbelton, J. Grant)

Any comments, criticism welcome.

I had a few concerns myself.

1) 5 Carlton players, If Carlton get belted one week, I'm probablly in for a pretty low score.
2) Tom Williams. Won't play round 1, but will play round 2 or 3. He is also injury prone, but was hoping to carry him for at least a week or 2.
first id probaly get rid of tom williams for stephen hill if hes not gonna play round 1.......solid midfields no concerns there........tippetts a bit of a risk in the ruck but should probably play most of the year so not to many worries there.......and in the forward line i would probably get rid of lucas for alwyn davey but other than that it looks alright

With the start nearing, i thought this thread would be a little bit more effective than the previous. Similar to the other one except:
- You must comment on someone else's team before posting your own, if you dont comment, you dont get feedback
- When posting your team you put a line or two about your thought process and who you are thinking of excluding/including (optional)
If you don't like this thread or the idea behind it, post in the other one :).

Seems like this thread is starting to lose its point...

Please stick to the rules that IDIG stated first up and dont just post your team up here for advice without first discussing previous team

Having said that.... *BUMP* :D

My team is as follows:

BACKS: B.Goddard, S.Fisher, C.Newman, L.Gilbee, N.Malceski, A.Raines, S.Hill (J.Grimes, N.Suban)
Am using the tactic of investing heavily in quality backline disposers. With the style of flood/rolling zone games shown so far this year, I'm hoping the gamble pays off! Hill & Grimes will fight it out for the #7 spot.

MIDFIELD: J.Bartel, C.Judd, S.Pendlebury, B.Gibbs, C.Masten, D.Rich (P.Dangerfield, D.Beams)
Very happy with this line up. Big things have been mentioned about Gibbs making the transition from quality to elite player level this season. As for Masten's critics, I would rather have a kid that can find the ball 25 times per game and stuff up occasionally than one that only finds it 10 times and has to rely on hitting a target each time to score the same.

RUCKS: D.Cox, D.Hille (J.White, D.Currie)
Hopefully wont even need to make a change here.

FORWARDS: M.Pavlich, B.Deledio, R.Houlihan, P.Veszpremi, S.Higgins, H.Skipworth, J.Ziebell (S.Gumbleton, H.Ballantyne)
By far the weakest point of my team, however with a lot of people having a couple of the cheaper players listed above, if they fail to have an impact it wont hurt as much as if they were a unique cheapy elsewhere.
Also expect Gumbleton to play most games, so hopefully wont need to carry a 0 (even though he will probably only post a 30 :eek:)

Have $36,900 in the bank.

Any feedback welcome.

Got $9,200 left
BACK
MIDFIELD
RUCK
14. COX, Dean $601,300
15. OTTENS, Brad $395,100
FORWARD
18. JOHNSON, Steve $471,800
INTERCHANGE
23. RANCE, Alex $94,200
24. SUBAN, Nick $94,200
26. BEAMS, Dayne $94,200

Got $9,200 left
BACK
MIDFIELD
RUCK
14. COX, Dean $601,300
15. OTTENS, Brad $395,100
FORWARD
18. JOHNSON, Steve $471,800
INTERCHANGE
23. RANCE, Alex $94,200
24. SUBAN, Nick $94,200
26. BEAMS, Dayne $94,200
yer youre lookin pretty set now i think

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here is my team,

Defence.
Goddard, Gilbee, Cornes, Drummond, Adcock, Malceski, Grimes.
Inter: Petrenko, Rance.

Not to sure about Drummond and Adcock. I could turn Adcock into Houlihan or Raines, but we'll see.

Midfield.
Judd, Mitchell, Pendlebury, Gibbs, Masten, Rich.
Inter: Dangerfield, Ziebell.

Looks alright, i think Gibbs will have a massive year. Masten could be tradeed into Tuck and im not to sure about dangerfield.

Rucks.
Fraser and McIntosh.
Inter: Currie, Graham.
Maybe a bit weak, didnt go for cox this year I think he will get injured :).

Forwards.
Pavlich, Deledio, Franklin, Fevola, Higgins, Skipworth, Reid.
Inter:T.Walker, Gumbleton.
Have the 3 cash-cows in this line, hopefully will work out for me. will trade one of gumbleton or Walker for Ballantyne come round 6-7.

23k in the kitty
Thoughts?

Having said that.... *BUMP* :D

out teams are really similar in structure..
i like ur backline a lot, 4 premiums which will all score well plus someone who could score just as well in malceski plus the two cash cows in raines and hill
dont think there is anything i would change in that

our midfields have almost identical structure as ull see in mine, potentially 2 captains there in judd and bartel. pendles, i want to have, but im not 100% sold on him, im more at like 90% with him, will be a last minute decision if i bring him in or not. i also went masten, i may have clanger every now and then but he is massive part of eagles midfield, and i feel hell have similar year to palmer last year, but he has kerr who will get the hard tag. reserves are good, i just went for robinson and anothony from kangas..

rucks,
perfect

fwds
probably could potentially cause you some trouble if it doesnt work out, because youll have to use a lot of upgrades here and quick to make sure u keep scoring well if u get what i mean? so maybe u might want to get 1 more premium fwd in there somehow, tho its up to u and could pay of.

mine
backs
B.Goddard, S.Fisher, drummond, cornes, N.Malceski, grimes, S.Hill
(rance, petrenko) maybe suban (will be last min decision)

mids
bartel, dal santo, burgoyne, cross, musten, rich
(anothony, robinson)

rucks
cos, mcintosh
(j.white, graham)

fwds
goodwin, deledio, j.brown, chapman, skipworth, higgins, ziebell
(gumbleton, walker)

would love to get hodge in somewhere, but may jus wait to see if his price drops, and may put pendles in midfield yet, not sure for who.
all advice would be appreciated
thanks

My team is as follows:

BACKS: B.Goddard, S.Fisher, C.Newman, L.Gilbee, N.Malceski, A.Raines, S.Hill (J.Grimes, N.Suban)
Am using the tactic of investing heavily in quality backline disposers. With the style of flood/rolling zone games shown so far this year, I'm hoping the gamble pays off! Hill & Grimes will fight it out for the #7 spot.

MIDFIELD: J.Bartel, C.Judd, S.Pendlebury, B.Gibbs, C.Masten, D.Rich (P.Dangerfield, D.Beams)
Very happy with this line up. Big things have been mentioned about Gibbs making the transition from quality to elite player level this season. As for Masten's critics, I would rather have a kid that can find the ball 25 times per game and stuff up occasionally than one that only finds it 10 times and has to rely on hitting a target each time to score the same.

FORWARDS: M.Pavlich, B.Deledio, R.Houlihan, P.Veszpremi, S.Higgins, H.Skipworth, J.Ziebell (S.Gumbleton, H.Ballantyne)
By far the weakest point of my team, however with a lot of people having a couple of the cheaper players listed above, if they fail to have an impact it wont hurt as much as if they were a unique cheapy elsewhere.
Also expect Gumbleton to play most games, so hopefully wont need to carry a 0 (even though he will probably only post a 30 :eek:)

Any feedback welcome.

I like the backline. Goddard + Fisher = :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Midfield I cant see anything wrong there as well. very strong keepers and solid cash cows. masten is a gamble but could well pay off.

Rucks - watch out for hille. see if he makes round 1 or not

need more money spent on your forwards. ziebell, gumbleton and ballyntine are no certain starters so your bound to have a 0 some weeks. maybe downgrade one of your backs or midfielders to a mid price (hasleby, tuck etc) and upgrade a forward.

now my team... i think its pretty solid.

Backs - Goddard, Fisher, Cornes, Malceski, Houlihan, Raines, Grimes (Hill, Patrenko)

Mids - Cross, Pendlebury, Selwood, Gibbs, T. Tuck, Rich (Beams, Robinson)

Rucks - Cox, McCintosh (White, Currie)

Forwards - Pavlich, Delidio, Roughhead, Fevola, J Riewoldt, Higgins, Skipworth (Yarran, Gumbleton)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

cheers:D:D

now my team... i think its pretty solid.

Backs - Goddard, Fisher, Cornes, Malceski, Houlihan, Raines, Grimes (Hill, Patrenko)

Forwards - Pavlich, Delidio, Roughhead, Fevola, J Riewoldt, Higgins, Skipworth (Yarran, Gumbleton)

Backs: Strong backline, only questionable player is Houlihan, as he probably won't get enough gametime if Carlton are going to improve this year. Will get decent scores in the 60's maybe 70's but not much higher, I'd be more inclined to go for someone a bit cheaper but more likely to score higher even if they are a bit of a risk. You could make money that way. Otherwise, strong.

Midfield: Love the midfield, very very similar to mine. Careful with Travis Tuck though, he is a big risk considering the strength of Hawthorn's midfield, otherwise, I like it very much :thumbsu:

Rucks: Again, very strong, I can see we must have wavelinks somehow as your rucks are practically identical to mine, so not much to say, I'm impressed.

Forwards: First three are guns, in my team as well. Fevola will give you highs, but also lows, so be prepared for that. Riewoldt is a risk because if he takes the opposition's best backman, he will struggle, he needs to be underestimated by the opposition for him to dominate. Higgins and Skipworth are risks, but may pay off, so its really up to you for personal preference.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

My team:

Backs: Chad Cornes - Andrew Mackie - Harry Taylor - Marcus Drum - Nick Malceski (MM) - Jack Grimes - Stephen Hill

Mids: Daniel Cross (vc) - Scott Pendlebury - Joel Selwood - Travis Boak - Paul Hasleby (MM) - Patrick Dangerfield

Rucks: Dean Cox (c) - Hamish McIntosh

Forwards: Matthew Pavlich - Brett Deledio - Alan Didak - Jarryd Roughead - Travis Cloke - Alwyn Davey - John Anthony (MM)

Bench: Jackson Trengove - Jarrad Blight - Dayne Beams - Mitch Robinson - Daniel Currie - Will Sullivan - Steele Sidebottom - Taylor Walker

(MM) = Money maker, will probably be traded earlier in the season when they reach their peak.

Thoughts?

Backs Gilbee Cornes Drummond Adcock Malcheski Houlihan S.Hill
Mids Judd Burgoyne Thompson Selwood R.Griffen Rich
Ruck Cox Ottens
Fwds Deledio J.Brown S.Johnson Fevola Higgins Skipworth Ziebell

thoughts?
116,300 in the bank
maybe with that extra cash get 2 higher scoring mids than thompson and burgoyne and with leftover cash upgrade skipworth

Backs: Strong backline, only questionable player is Houlihan, as he probably won't get enough gametime if Carlton are going to improve this year. Will get decent scores in the 60's maybe 70's but not much higher, I'd be more inclined to go for someone a bit cheaper but more likely to score higher even if they are a bit of a risk. You could make money that way. Otherwise, strong.

Midfield: Love the midfield, very very similar to mine. Careful with Travis Tuck though, he is a big risk considering the strength of Hawthorn's midfield, otherwise, I like it very much :thumbsu:

Rucks: Again, very strong, I can see we must have wavelinks somehow as your rucks are practically identical to mine, so not much to say, I'm impressed.

Forwards: First three are guns, in my team as well. Fevola will give you highs, but also lows, so be prepared for that. Riewoldt is a risk because if he takes the opposition's best backman, he will struggle, he needs to be underestimated by the opposition for him to dominate. Higgins and Skipworth are risks, but may pay off, so its really up to you for personal preference.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

My team:

Backs: Chad Cornes - Andrew Mackie - Harry Taylor - Marcus Drum - Nick Malceski (MM) - Jack Grimes - Stephen Hill

Mids: Daniel Cross (vc) - Scott Pendlebury - Joel Selwood - Travis Boak - Paul Hasleby (MM) - Patrick Dangerfield

Forwards: Matthew Pavlich - Brett Deledio - Alan Didak - Jarryd Roughead - Travis Cloke - Alwyn Davey - John Anthony (MM)

Bench: Jackson Trengove - Jarrad Blight - Dayne Beams - Mitch Robinson - Daniel Currie - Will Sullivan - Steele Sidebottom - Taylor Walker

(MM) = Money maker, will probably be traded earlier in the season when they reach their peak.

Thoughts?
Backs: strong backline harry taylor should score well, only faults i can find are marcus drum and jack grimes are pretty big risks every year evryone seems to think drum will score highly but he hasnt so far

Mids: patrick dangerfield probably wont be in round 1 i think so youll have to get rid of him but other than that i like the midfield

Rucks: fine..

Forwards: should be a good forward line as long as davey and didak dont let you down

Bench: maybe swap sullivan for jake spencer who will probably be put on the main list by round 11 or earlier if they put someone on the LTI

Backs: I'm a big fan of your backline but with Malceski, Houlihan & Raines it does come with some risks. If it comes off though there will be a massive reward.

Mids: Solid in a word lack of the massive scorers in Ablett, Bartel & Judd gives you something to upgrade to but I don't see your big four giving you too much deviation from the 100 mark. Tuck should grow in value and just about everyone has Rich so even if he doesn't work out (through injury or form) it will be a loss everyone will feel.

Rucks: Cox is Cox & Macintosh is risk v reward but you do have the sydney back up as well which is similar to my planing

Forwards: Got Pavlich which is a solid captaincy option and Roughead could have a massive year especially if buddy gets injured he would become the main focus point. Fevolas a risk up & down each week but with a bit of consistency could become the dominatnt SC forward. The others should provide cash for you to get the big ticket forwards later on.

Like this team with a few captaincy options scattered around the ground.

Now my team...

Backs: Fisher, Newman, Bock, Cornes,Malceski, Raines & Grimes
(Hill & Petrenko)

When is first started picking my side this was the area which worried me the most so whilst i have put a little more into my bench than planed i think its worth it for that peace of mind. I've got Petrenko in on nothing more than a hunch but if he isn't picked Round 1 he will probably be gone.

Mids: Ablett, Judd, Gibbs, T Tuck, Masten & Rich (Dangerfield & Beams/Swfit)

I think Ablett & Judd will be the two highest scoring players this year so I want them from the start will aim for Bartel or Selwood mid year when Masten or Rich top out price wise. The two other players i was considering was C Knights & C Morton but both got squeezed out a few drafts ago.

Rucks: Cox & Jolly (White & Currie)

Lock & leave hoping not to need to trade anything here all year (injury permitting)

Forwards: O'Keefe, Goodwin, Fevola, J Riewoldt, Higgins, Skipworth & Ziebell (Walker & Ballantyne)

This area is worring me now because O'keefe aside the rest aren't those massive premiums. I'm tempted to swap Goodwin for Delidio but then I'll have 4 Richmond players in my starting line up. Also tempted to swap Roughead in for Fevola or J Riewoldt (I have $176,400 left over). Also keen on Sidebottom but don't know if he'll play early on now.

Good luck!

My team is as follows:

Any feedback welcome.[/QUOTE]

our teams are really similar in structure..
i like ur backline a lot, 4 premiums which will all score well plus someone who could score just as well in malceski plus the two cash cows in raines and hill
dont think there is anything i would change in that

our midfields have almost identical structure as ull see in mine, potentially 2 captains there in judd and bartel. pendles, i want to have, but im not 100% sold on him, im more at like 90% with him, will be a last minute decision if i bring him in or not. i also went masten, i may have clanger every now and then but he is massive part of eagles midfield, and i feel hell have similar year to palmer last year, but he has kerr who will get the hard tag. reserves are good, i just went for robinson and anothony from kangas..

rucks,
perfect

fwds
probably could potentially cause you some trouble if it doesnt work out, because youll have to use a lot of upgrades here and quick to make sure u keep scoring well if u get what i mean? so maybe u might want to get 1 more premium fwd in there somehow, tho its up to u and could pay of.

mine
backs

mids
(anothony, robinson)

rucks
cos, mcintosh
(j.white, graham)

fwds
(gumbleton, walker)

would love to get hodge in somewhere, but may jus wait to see if his price drops, and may put pendles in midfield yet, not sure for who.
all advice would be appreciated
thanks

Pie 4 Life; -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [B said:
My team:[/B]

Thoughts?

Seems like you have gone a little cheap with your backline, Mackie and Cornes as your only premiums there and then a few very questionable choices. I like Malceski but I think relying on having Taylor Drum Grimes and Hill all playing is very risky and not advisable. I would spend more on your defence, get Goddard or S.Fisher. Also your reserves there are probably going to get little game time.

Mids is like. Good young players, likely to start the season well, and good depth with the reserves. No criticism there.

Getting Cox is good but HMac seems very sluggish to me, i think there are better options like maybe Maric or get a put a little more in and get Paul Johnson.

Forward line is excellent though Pav's change of roles may be a bad thing, im going to hold off on him then if it all works out alright pick him up mid season.

ALright My Team

Backs: Fisher Goddard Enright Cornes Drummond Raines Grimes (Hill Suban)

Mids: Ablett Judd S.Tuck Haselby Rich Dangerfield (Beams Robinson)

Rucks : Hille Maric (Graham Currie)

Forwards : Deledio Didak Giansiracusa S.Johnson J.Riewoldt Ziebell (Gumbleton Grant)

Al

My team:

Thoughts?
Probably not the best person to be giving advice, as I'm more of a DTer than Supercoach, but a few thoughts -
What's the reason for choosing Harry Taylor? He doesn't average well enough to be considered a keeper and while his average might increase in 09, I don't see it increasing much if any. Don't have TOG stats but didn't he have significant ground time in 08? Where do you see the improvement coming from?
Marcus Drum is different - has shown decent scoring potential though and seems likely to be a part of Freo's best 22. A risk, but one that could pay off.

On your backs as a whole, you'd probably want to upgrade all of them except for Cornes/Mackie. Too many, in my opinion.

Midfielders look good - Dangerfield, who knows if he'll play, but between him, Beams and Robinson, you'd expect at least one to play most weeks.

Rucks - pretty much like everyone else, as you'd expect given the limited choice. I'm not much a fan of Mcintosh personally, but each to his own.

Forwards - you could end up with potentially five keepers, depending on how Roughead/Cloke pan out (neither has reached their DT peak). I'm guessing you'd want to upgrade one of those before the end of the year, but even if that doesn't eventuate, they'll average well enough to remain keepers.

Anthony is an interesting selection - while he played a blinder on the weekend, I can't see him maintaining that over the H&A season. Might play the odd great game, but won't do it consistently, thus limiting his usefulness as a cash cow. I'd look elsewhere, personally.

----------------------------------------------

My team:
BACKS Goddard, S.Fisher, Cornes, Drummond, Houlihan, Raines, Grimes (Hill, Petrenko)
MIDS Bartlett, S.Tuck, J.Selwood, Gibbs, Hasleby, Beams (Robinson, Anthony)
RUCKS Cox, Ottens (White, Currie)
FORWARDS O'Keefe, Deledio, Didak, B.Johnson, Higgins, Skipworth, Sidebottom (Gumbleton, Ballantyne/Walker)

Seems like you have gone a little cheap with your backline, Mackie and Cornes as your only premiums there and then a few very questionable choices. I like Malceski but I think relying on having Taylor Drum Grimes and Hill all playing is very risky and not advisable. I would spend more on your defence, get Goddard or S.Fisher. Also your reserves there are probably going to get little game time.

Mids is like. Good young players, likely to start the season well, and good depth with the reserves. No criticism there.

Getting Cox is good but HMac seems very sluggish to me, i think there are better options like maybe Maric or get a put a little more in and get Paul Johnson.

Forward line is excellent though Pav's change of roles may be a bad thing, im going to hold off on him then if it all works out alright pick him up mid season.

ALright My Team

Backs: Fisher Goddard Enright Cornes Drummond Raines Grimes (Hill Suban)

Mids: Ablett Judd S.Tuck Haselby Rich Dangerfield (Beams Robinson)

Rucks : Hille Maric (Graham Currie)

Forwards : Deledio Didak Giansiracusa S.Johnson J.Riewoldt Ziebell (Gumbleton Grant)

Al

Alrite.
Backline is very solid, but i'm not very sold on Corey Enright. I think his average will fall after the stellar year he had last yr. Raines and Grimes? Replace either with Houlihan or Malceski would be good.

Shane Tuck in the Midfield!!! Could be a winner, could be a punch in the guts. He is a gamble.

No Cox, saves money, loses consistantsy and captain option.

Forward line is unbalanced for me especially Gia and Stevie.J in the same team, upgrade one of them.

Now for my Team.

Backs:Goddard, Newman, Drummond, Cornes, Houlihan, Raines Hill (Suban, Rance).
Mid:Bartel, Judd, Gibbs, Wells, T.Tuck, Rich (Robinson, Beams)
Rucks:Cox, Mcintosh (Graham, Currie)
Forwards:Harvey, Pav, Deledio, Didak, Higgins, Skipworth, Ziebell (Grant,M.Brown)

ThoughtS? :p:;):):confused:

mine
backs

mids
(anothony, robinson)

rucks
cos, mcintosh
(j.white, graham)

fwds
(gumbleton, walker)

anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.