Potential training breach?

Remove this Banner Ad

No-one can properly compete with the big
Victorian clubs. This “competition” is a corrupt joke on every level.

Yes we (WCE) are rich. But we have absolutely no say in anything. We accept the shit as well.

However, there was the talk of an interstate “alliance”, led by WCE, the AFC and Sydney. I think some dialogue has started there.
Also, Fagan is on the finance committee or something? Seems to be well regarded.

Don’t be so quick to write off your club...Positive steps have been taken. This is a minor setback really.
Mr Chapman needs to go. That is the next and biggest thing required imo.
Can you guys be trusted

If we cop a 100k fine someone loses their job. It won't be Fagan but they will have to let someone go. Disgusting.
Theorectially you can be fined 10K per person for failing to comply with restrictions.

That makes it 80K, I'd settle for half of that suspended.

To me this is another sign of the continued mistake we make in not hiring experience. AFL rookies everywhere in the football department, no one has any long-term experience in their job outside maybe Steve Saunders.
Hart has plenty of experience.... not good though.

But this one sounds like it's on the players, Hart wasn't even present

Very correct. What you’re missing is that we agreed to the sackings and 1 year of draft picks. Trigg didn’t and threatened to bring the board with him. So the board protected themselves by protecting Trigg and accepting the second year of draft sanctions. That’s our mate Chappy, always thinking of the club.
Not a popular opinion on this board and its been said before, but a very reliable source says that Trigg came back from leave to find the mess of Reid's emails which he then had to try to manage, ultimately without success of course. He was left stranded to take the rap so if that happened I can't blame him for doing that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hart has plenty of experience.... not good though.

But this one sounds like it's on the players, Hart wasn't even present
I thought Hart was present... & if he wasn't, that's just as bad as he was meant to be supervising the players.

While I don't think we'll receive draft sanctions, why would you bother fielding a team in the AFL if we received that sort of punishment?

May as well fold the club and hand back the keys because we'd never be able to compete in a level playing field

Hi guys...it’s $100k fine and loss of two draft picks...absolutely ridiculous and typical AFL
I doubt that's correct. Any loss of draft picks will not stand up in court when it doesn't contravene any state laws. Will be a fine

That point has been made a few times by club (I heard it from Kelly and Nicks)

Perhaps the club is aware of the supporter dislike of him to say it so often.
Agreed.

I wonder if he was sulking.

Remove this Banner Ad

Potential training breach?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back