Potential training breach?

Remove this Banner Ad

Our club are run by idiots.

I seriously think the club will be shocked by the amount of refunds and cancelled memberships they will deal with this week.

They should not be shocked but they will be, they live on another planet.
I will be asking for a refund and cancelling first thing Monday if those are the sanctions and we don’t fight it in court.

Lol. April fools. If it's any more than a 1k fine they should fight it in court. Afl don't have a leg to stand on in regards to this legally.
TBH it provably needs to be 50K. 8 players broke the rules, that isn't great.

A thought re: deleted tweet. I wonder if the draft-pick penalty is actually suspended. ie, "screw up again in any way and we take draft picks."

...or Adelaide had suspended draft pick sanctions hanging over them from previous infractions.

Known flog Adrian Barisch going with that line too.

Surely some of that is suspended.

The club admin are ****ed.

They will read the cancelled memberships as a sign of supporters being angry at the players.

Zero awareness that people are pissed off with how weak the club have been in just copping a ridiculously over the top sanction.

This is the main thing people are pissed about.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Less than 6 months from a "club" wide review this happens. Unfortunately the leadership at this club again chose to protect themselves from scrutiny rather than allow the club to move forward in better shape. Fagan and Chapman need to go, I am so sick of the Crows shooting themselves in the foot.
It's literally why we cannot compete with the West Coast's, the Hawks, the Tigers etc of this competition.

No-one can properly compete with the big
Victorian clubs. This “competition” is a corrupt joke on every level.

Yes we (WCE) are rich. But we have absolutely no say in anything. We accept the shit as well.

However, there was the talk of an interstate “alliance”, led by WCE, the AFC and Sydney. I think some dialogue has started there.
Also, Fagan is on the finance committee or something? Seems to be well regarded.

Don’t be so quick to write off your club...Positive steps have been taken. This is a minor setback really.
Mr Chapman needs to go. That is the next and biggest thing required imo.

No-one can properly compete with the big
Victorian clubs. This “competition” is a corrupt joke on every level.

Yes we (WCE) are rich. But we have absolutely no say in anything. We accept the shit as well.

However, there was the talk of an interstate “alliance”, led by WCE, the AFC and Sydney. I think some dialogue has started there.
Also, Fagan is on the finance committee or something? Seems to be well regarded.

Don’t be so quick to write off your club...Positive steps have been taken. This is a minor setback really.
Mr Chapman needs to go. That is the next and biggest thing required imo.
West Coast is well run. Adelaide is not. All the advantages this club has (being the number one team in town) is squandered by incompetence.

Remove this Banner Ad

Potential training breach?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back