Power delistings

Remove this Banner Ad

Whenever someone complains about one of the delistings someone else points out their shortcomings to justify it. Personally I think it would be best if we leave it alone and just thank all of the players for their time at Port.
In one way or another they've all played their part and I am sure we wish them all the best in the future.

Showed nothing, as in 4-5 disposals a match worth of nothing at AFL level. Several times.

18 touches and 5 tackles in round 20 this year, 11 touches in round 21. His only two games of the year.

Yeah not great but "4-5 disposals", Docter Fill pls.

18 touches and 5 tackles in round 20 this year, 11 touches in round 21. His only two games of the year.

Yeah not great but "4-5 disposals", Docter Fill pls.

His first year was worse, but given he is an older player it really wasn't great.

The Cows board is all over the Rhen thing and also have a thread called, M Thomas wants to be a crow. :D

Geez, I wanted BMT delisted but I wouldn't have wished that on him. :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez, I wanted BMT delisted but I wouldn't have wished that on him. :(
it aint gunna happen. Let them spend some time on it though as they havent had too much going on this year. Spoke to a mate of a mate that has a mate who is mates with BMT today who tells me BMT is definately staying put to see the journey out with Norwood in the finals. he is fired up and snorting. Good on him players in the past have packed their bags straight away and left their SANFL commitments. Good character me thinks. Reckon i might just barrick for the red legs to get up.

it aint gunna happen. Let them spend some time on it though as they havent had too much going on this year. Spoke to a mate of a mate that has a mate who is mates with BMT today who tells me BMT is definately staying put to see the journey out with Norwood in the finals. he is fired up and snorting. Good on him players in the past have packed their bags straight away and left their SANFL commitments. Good character me thinks. Reckon i might just barrick for the red legs to get up.
Hope he goes well in the finals.

It happened to a friend of a friend of mine....

reminds me of this show :p

The crows supporters don't seem to want him. He would probably be a good get for them. I hope he doesn't end up with them though.

It happened to a friend of a friend of mine....

reminds me of this show :p

The crows supporters don't seem to want him. He would probably be a good get for them. I hope he doesn't end up with them though.

The move to the Tiges has legs but Martin staying or going will be a major factor. I personally think it will be another club not in SA and a last minute FA pick up.

Hitchcock....I think having him last 5 minutes in a game and fall over was very frustrating....apparently trains really well......... If he stays, i hope he proves his detractors wrooonggg...........

Thought Blee was in trouble - hoping it wouldn't happen and I am sad to see him go. The rest, not surprised........

Remove this Banner Ad

Power delistings

Remove this Banner Ad

Back