Power shut a few people up

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 9, 2000
Adelaide
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Glenelg, Redbacks, Lakers
What a display by port last night ! They certainly shut a few people up that were ranting about all of victoria being behind them, as well as joffa. At least Port know how to win joffa unlike your sorry lot

Come on EASTY,don't jump off the Essendon bandwagon now.
biggrin.gif

They need you in these desperate times
rolleyes.gif

------------------
"Hey ,just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand"

well i never suspected other wise!
from the minute i saw them thrash essendon i knew they'll go all the way.
they are a very capable team and i wish them all the best for the season! (expect for when they play melbourne
wink.gif
)

GO DEES!
smile.gif

------------------
Footy. It was just a sport.
But now it's also a business.
However, according to the fans it's a religion,where the people rule!

The Mighty Melbourne Demons- My passion, My obsession!

Easty were you at the game last night?? coz when i was walking at the end of the game some guy was singing the essendon song, he looked bout 15-18

Was it u?

------------------
"I came here to win, I am a winner" - Denzel Washington , Remember The Titans ; 2000

Originally posted by eastaugh36:
no, it just infuriates me when these idiots come on here putting port down when they should have a look at their own backyard first eg. collingwood fans

Do you even realise what you're saying?

Take a look at the following topics:

"Go South !!!!!! You top team !!!!!!"
"A bit quiet go south ?"

In both of them, you have set up your own topic... ENTIRELY for the sake of putting another team down!

Do any of these posts mean anything to you?

Arent those crows playing top footy ! It will be great to see all those soft chardonnay crow fans finish near the bottom, and the true knowledgeable fans of port can rub it right in to you fairy pricks !

you have beaten such quality opposition like the west coast ! Real tough team there !......not !

when it comes to the local showdown I support port because they have true ,knowledgeable footy fans who have a passion for their club, they arent like some crows fans who support them just to be doing the "in" thing, prepare for a long year cow fans ! haha

face it, the crows absolutely suck and will finish in the bottom 4 this year

west coast are so weak just like your weak team that anyone should thrash them
whether it be a trial,ansett cup or the real thing !

If you think the crows will finish in the top 10 you are crazy !

Now... you said that it "infuriates you" when "idiots" come on here, and put teams down, when they should look in their own backyards first.

NONE of those quotes had anything to do with Essendon or Glenelg - all you were doing is trying to put down either the Crows, or South Adelaide.

You've been proven an idiot, yet again... Now quick!!! change the subject to something completely irrelevant to the topic...

------------------
'...and we won't give up, till the premiership cup is safely in our hands...'

They certainly shut a few people up that were ranting about all of victoria being behind them

Oh please! Even if victoria were behind the lions, it doesn't mean they said port wouldn't win. Give em a break, all they were doing was putting their support behind Brisbane.

Now that he has been proven wrong... he will either disappear, completely ignore this thread, abuse us both with some fickle, pathetic insult, or change the subject to something completely different, to deflect attention from his latest mistake.

------------------

unfortunately they didnt' do enough to shut up easty....why do I get the distinct impression that it was people with attitudes like easty that we were dealing with last night.....disgraceful!

Well this will shock some of yous but all the best to port you have the cup and we dont
and i would be bragging like hell if collingwood won the ansett cup,infact i'd prolly be lining up for granny tickets!!!

But just remember port fans its reality check time,you played so many ansett games at home including a semi and the grand final
i dont know what the hell went wrong with brissy but if yous think you are 12 or whatever goals better than brisbane then you are kidding yourselves but dont let me be a party wrecker enjoy it and remember this the real season starts in two weeks time and every club will be watching your victories on video every single little game plan and tactic,you also have now become the hunted!!

and remember so many teams in the past have won a nite granny only to go on and have at best an average season.

------------------
good ole collingwood for ever,we know how to play the game,side by side we stick together to uphold the REAL magpies name,see the barrackers are shouting,as all barrackers should,YES the premiership's a cakewalk for the good ole collingwood.
http://www.mp3.com/joffa

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a display by port last night ! They certainly shut a few people up that were ranting about all of victoria being behind them, as well as joffa. At least Port know how to win joffa unlike your sorry lot

And u wonder y ppl take the piss out of you!
rolleyes.gif

Do u actully think before u speak?

Just Go Away and Think about thinking what u are actully saying.

Mags

[This message has been edited by Mags (edited 19 March 2001).]

Originally posted by Go South:
Do you even realise what you're saying?

Take a look at the following topics:

"Go South !!!!!! You top team !!!!!!"
"A bit quiet go south ?"

In both of them, you have set up your own topic... ENTIRELY for the sake of putting another team down!

You are wrong ! What I meant was that collingwood people were putting port down for no reason as in actual fact Port are the better team, so they have no reason to put them down! I put Adelaide down because it is true that Essendon are better , so I have a right to do it !
Mags, its true !

Did that make any sense too anyone else?

Coz it didnt too me.

He puts down Adelaide coz he knows Essendon are better then them.

Yes that makes total sense.

Ill leave u be now. Should have known not too respond too u.

Mags

No. He makes no sense at all. I really don't know why he bothers.

------------------

Ok, I will say it in simple words so the backward ones can keep up.

I said I thought it was pathetic how pie fans were putting port down.

Collingwood people were saying Port were crap etc. Port then go on and prove to them that they are way better than collingwood (like I knew all along)meaning that the collingwood people had no proof to say that port suck.

Then Go south comes on here and says that I am a hypocrite as I put Adelaide down once. But I had every right too as they are nowhere near as good as Essendon !

The bottom line being - If your team is crap then you have no right to say another team is crap( look in your own backyard)

Easty, you idiot. We won more games than Essendon did pre season. Don't tell us to look in our own back yards!

You are wrong ! What I meant was that collingwood people were putting port down for no reason as in actual fact Port are the better team, so they have no reason to put them down! I put Adelaide down because it is true that Essendon are better , so I have a right to do it !
Mags, its true !

I seem to remember a game not to long ago, it was at Football Park, in the year 2001 I believe...PORT DEFEATED ESSENDON!!!!!!

But Essendon had the flu that week and they all had broken legs, oh and I forgot they all were carrying malaria!

We didn't bag Port you w***er, Get stuffed and get a life!

Ok, I will say it in simple words so the backward ones can keep up.

I said I thought it was pathetic how pie fans were putting port down.

Collingwood people were saying Port were crap etc. Port then go on and prove to them that they are way better than collingwood (like I knew all along)meaning that the collingwood people had no proof to say that port suck.

Then Go south comes on here and says that I am a hypocrite as I put Adelaide down once. But I had every right too as they are nowhere near as good as Essendon !

The bottom line being - If your team is crap then you have no right to say another team is crap( look in your own backyard)

The only "backward one" here, is YOU! When are you going to wake up to yourself? Take a look around... you're being ridiculed here! You're the one with the 'backward' ideas, for gods sake!

You *ARE* a hypocrite!! You contradict yourself constantly - you say something - and then say something that completely contradicts it, ALL THE TIME.

You say you've put down Adelaide once. What a crock of shit. You put us down all the time! In fact - instead of posting things that are constructive, or support your OWN team, you come on here and stir up trouble, by abusing people and their teams - me in particular.

Instead of posting topics that directly relate to me, like the 2 or 3 that are up now - why don't you post topics about your team? I mean - if you get this much satisfaction from giving people shit, you must lead a very sad and sorry life.

------------------

Originally posted by Joel:
Easty, you idiot. We won more games than Essendon did pre season. Don't tell us to look in our own back yards!

Well said. A great ansett cup for the bombers. I am sure everyone will agree.

-----------------------
Play on says the umpire
-----------------------

Eastaugh,

Its a pity Port winning hasnt shut you up. Dont worry yourself with us Collingwood supporters. I wouldnt base too much on Ansett Cup form.

APA

Remove this Banner Ad

Power shut a few people up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back