Our Round 1 results under Chris Fagan. >

2017- v Suns @ Metricon, Won 98-96.
2018- v Saints @ Marvel, Lost 107-82.
2019- v Eagles @ Gabba, Won 102-58.
2020- v Hawks @ MCG, Lost 62-90.
2021- v Swans @ Gabba, Lost 94-125.
2022- v Port @ Gabba, Won 80-69.
2023- v Port @ Ad-Oval, Lost 72-126.

Only lost one at the Gabba, we're certainties tonight.

Just realised we've never won a game in round 0.

That's an even worse hoodoo than the MCG.

Pubs are going to be packed by 5.30.

This year depends on tonight. A calm, confident professional win means we will win the flag because we have come back with a solid mindset and single focus.

A loss or soft, scrappy win means a season on knife edge, will we/ won't seesawing emotions.

I don't like option 2, I'm not nearly emotionally stable enough for that malarkey.

It must be due to the hangover from being the reigning NAB cup champions.

The cumulative weight of expectation that comes with being both reigning NAB Cup and AFLX Group C champions just compounds year after year.

Looks like the predicted ticketing problems have hit now. My mate is being told by the app that he has no tickets. Only been a member for 20 years……..

Looks like the predicted ticketing problems have hit now. My mate is being told by the app that he has no tickets. Only been a member for 20 years……..

Would make sure he's logged in properly. If the system logged him out, it would be showing no tickets.

Has he updated the app? The new tickets are animated and use NFC technology, so it could be a software update needed.

Yes, it is going to be a shit show at the gates tonight, I am sure these tech buffoons just change/update stuff for the sake of it, probably some tech knob straight out of Uni signalling how "smart" they are.

I'll say it again, it is a classic KISS opportunity, bring back physical Membership cards.

I'm hoping for a massive solar storm that fries everything so we can go back to the good old days of vinyl records and real cars you can actually work on yourself.:shoutyoldman::shoutyoldman::shoutyoldman::shoutyoldman:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone else think the new ruck rule will help Oscar against most ruckmen? He seems to have more reach than average for this height (arm span is usually the same as your height but can vary quite a bit - just about every gun NBA player has massively longer span vs height) and i think he could use this quite a bit for ball-ups

• Straight-arm blocks will be permitted in a ruck contest, provided the player contests the ball

Anyone else think the new ruck rule will help Oscar against most ruckmen? He seems to have more reach than average for this height (arm span is usually the same as your height but can vary quite a bit - just about every gun NBA player has massively longer span vs height) and i think he could use this quite a bit for ball-ups

• Straight-arm blocks will be permitted in a ruck contest, provided the player contests the ball

I think Oscar has been the only person penalised for that rule in the last 20 years so it can't hurt

We got it in the family last week, but I didn’t get it fortunately.
Our daughter and I have it. Have slept all day today and still feel like crap. Different to the first time I had it.

Returned my ticket before.

Pretty p!ssed off to be missing this game. But I’d rather miss the first game this season, than the Grand Final.

Sorry for the intrusion

I bought tickets when they were released but am now unwell coming off Covid (testing negative but not yet well)

3 tickets. Free to anyone that can use them if there's anyone here that can.

(Note: If it matters 2 concession (I have a spinal cord injury) and a child's ticket but you should be able to get in anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back