Pre-season 2014/2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Might be mistaken, but isn't that Siposs playing golf?

Thought he'd injured his shoulder? o_O

i really hope thats the case. no one wants to see a young player in the last year of his contract get injured

are we sure of the timeline though, could the golf clip have been shot before the photo?

fingers crossed he's ok

Not being a d$&@ but what made Le grice and grace not get picked up for us like you predicted. Esp Le grice
I honestly think players training with us puts them at a disadvantage of being selected by the Saints. We seem to have players training with us every year but when was the last we actually drafted one of them?

Where did you see the news on Siposs' injury stkildathunda or were you just going by that photo?

ARRYN Siposs has jarred his left shoulder at the team's High Performance Training camp in Queenstown, New Zealand.

The injury was sustained to his reconstructed shoulder while undertaking a training drill.

"Given Arryn has completed most of the training camp, the club has undertaken a cautious approach by allowing him to return home and recuperate in Melbourne," St Kilda Chief Operating Officer Ameet Bains told SAINTS.com.au.

"He will be further assessed over the coming days."

http://www.saints.com.au/news/2014-12-10/siposs-setback

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anybody know much about Josh Saunders fitness levels? We know he has pace, but I have never really heard his endurance levels mentioned as a real asset. He seems to consistently be running near the front of the pack in every video I have seen for this pre-season. The fact he is rubbing shoulders with Geary in a lot of these videos is a very good sign.

Also Newnes looks really fit at the moment, expecting him to take another step this year.

Does anybody know much about Josh Saunders fitness levels? We know he has pace, but I have never really heard his endurance levels mentioned as a real asset. He seems to consistently be running near the front of the pack in every video I have seen for this pre-season. The fact he is rubbing shoulders with Geary in a lot of these videos is a very good sign.

Also Newnes looks really fit at the moment, expecting him to take another step this year.

Yep, he came with a good tank, straight off the shelf I believe. Seems to be right in the mix of those directly behind Geary.

Mainly sandy preseason wrap up

Savage has been training with sandy. Anyone know why? Weird that he wouldn't be in NZ.

Everyone probably heard but sip is back in melb

Also TDL benches more than most players that are still on our list inc players like fisher

Also Holmes still doesn't know the rules yet, ball went through the points, he grabs it and just kicks it like outside 50 :D

Also I think it was saints thunder that said Mitch brown was playing down at sandy next year and made a verbal agreement with them. I'm not saying he isn't but he isn't training with them yet. Maybe doesn't want to play for us when we might have mccartin, spencer, longer all clogging up his fwd line.

Last edited:
sav
Mainly sandy preseason wrap up

Savage has been training with sandy. Anyone know why? Weird that he wouldn't be in NZ.

Everyone probably heard but sip is back in melb

Also TDL benches more than most players that are still on our list inc players like fisher

Also Holmes still doesn't know the rules yet, ball went through the points, he grabs it and just kicks it like outside 50 :D

Also I think it was saints thunder that said Mitch brown was playing down at sandy next year and made a verbal agreement with them. I'm not saying he isn't but he isn't training with them yet. Maybe doesn't want to play for us when we might have mccartin, spencer, longer all clogging up his fwd line.
savage isn't in NZ as he is awaiting the birth of his first child.

sav

savage isn't in NZ as he is awaiting the birth of his first child.
Thanks, I knew something must of been up for him to be with sandy

Remove this Banner Ad

Pre-season 2014/2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Back