Training Pre-season 2016/2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Greg also get the gig of interchange steward. Lets hope he doesnt make any clangers like John did. . Cant afford to be gifting too many 50's away.

If I remember correctly that was a stuff up by the AFL guy, not JV.

Does anyone know if Balme would have any say into the game style and or game plan? Or this strictly out of his scope of work?

Watching some of the replays in the last few weeks was extraordinary and excruciating at how poor we were.

We might not make finals but I am confident that the shit we sat through this year will be minimised next year.... Here's hoping anyway

Does anyone know if Balme would have any say into the game style and or game plan? Or this strictly out of his scope of work?

Watching some of the replays in the last few weeks was extraordinary and excruciating at how poor we were.

We might not make finals but I am confident that the shit we sat through this year will be minimised next year.... Here's hoping anyway
We have a completely new set of coaches apart from Hardwick. We're getting a new gameplan.

We're getting a massive turnover of best 22 from what we saw last year. Will make a big difference to observed game plan. Eg when Prestia, caddy get their hands on the ball and pump out to a running Cotchin or Martin something good will happen. Beats the crap out of Miles or Cotchin under packs chipping 20m kicks under the pump to no one.
So people will say the game plan will change. That's just looking at the cosmetics.

With Blake Caracella in charge of midfield and attack, and Leppa doing the forwards, I'd say it will. I actually believe we'll see Dustin forward some more in 2017.

Haere Ra
just use the fast gameplan from the footscray loss

If we have a "Grappling" coach, does anyone else think that we are putting a bigger emphasis on tackling, or rectifying our tackling technique?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we have a "Grappling" coach, does anyone else think that we are putting a bigger emphasis on tackling, or rectifying our tackling technique?
What's wrong with our current technique?

How many other coaches have you seen talking in the media? Does that mean all AFL coaches have been gagged?
means they are busy training thier Teams up for next year. ppl will see it as being gagged as they just want to spend the entire off season slamming the Coach & quiet frankly i am over it! it's on every ****** thread!
anything anyone says is just talk & a throw away line at this time of year anyway.

means they are busy training thier Teams up for next year. ppl will see it as being gagged as they just want to spend the entire off season slamming the Coach & quiet frankly i am over it! it's on every ****** thread!
anything anyone says is just talk & a throw away line at this time of year anyway.

It's insufferable. It's constant, main reason why my posting has dropped off this off-season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yep, we ran the Premiers close with a group of kids in that game. play like that & we'll win more than we lose.
we were robbed. they won cos of the umps

also lids gave them the game with his half arsed soft effort

It's insufferable. It's constant, main reason why my posting has dropped off this off-season.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trolls on this board got me benched for calling them out.

Been fighting them all year.

Never let them win.

Put them on ignore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back