Training Pre-season 2016/2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the info. Can't wait for your write up.
Hard to see much when you're on a train that stops for 30 seconds, but I had a really good look during those 30 seconds and from 500m away it was clear that:

- Lennon was disinterested and I'm sure I saw him mouth the word "Carlton"
- Conca looked proppy.
- Griffiths was walking around the boundary with two moon boots on
- BEllis was wearing one of those bike rider jerseys with the slogans about not coming within one metre at all times
- Rioli's biceps grew by one centimetre just while I was watching
- Bolton jumped OVER Soldo to receive a helicopter handpass from Hunt
- Garthwaite has fixed his kicking style. Well, it certainly didn't look like a problem during the handball drill
- Dusty has a dollar sign tattoo on his other arm
- Hardwick was using a tablet and threw it to the ground in anger. While it was tumbling across the turf I noticed the BigFooty logo on there.

If I remember anything else I'll let you know.

Hard to see much when you're on a train that stops for 30 seconds, but I had a really good look during those 30 seconds and from 500m away it was clear that:

- Conca looked proppy.
- BEllis was wearing one of those bike rider jerseys with the slogans about not coming within one metre at all times
- Garthwaite has fixed his kicking style. Well, it certainly didn't look like a problem during the handball drill
- Hardwick was using a tablet and threw it to the ground in anger. While it was tumbling across the turf I noticed the BigFooty logo on there.

We are flag certainties based on this.

- Conca looked proppy.

Nominated!

- Conca looked proppy.

Fantastic post.

- Conca looked proppy.

Im disappointed thats all you got from your 30 sec stop...

- Conca looked proppy.

That is what I call a training report!! :thumbsu::thumbsu::rainbow:

- Conca looked proppy.

I was watching through my telescope and saw Balme on the sidelines with a box of Krispy Kreme. He was barking orders at Dimma with his mouth full of donuts and bits of donut were flying everywhere.

- Conca looked proppy.

I saw that too!

However, you missed the 2017 Rising star ceremony where Jack Graham was being awarded the medal. ;)

- Conca looked proppy.

Thanks for the insight.
Can you tell us if Vlastuin was training with the Mids or the Backs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

- Conca looked proppy.

Post of the year lock

- Conca looked proppy.

Was Rance training, or was he knocking on doors in nearby Lennox Street?

- Conca looked proppy.

Dont worry about him m8 just another d kick on bf. Thanks for info anything helps to boost morale this time of the year.

- Conca looked proppy.

Was Jack at the train station looking for his Myki?

BTW are you related to my doctor, Dr How Long?

pre-season only worth something if you have trainers that know what they are doing to get the group ahead of the rest otherwise you play catch up all year. this club always starts the season flat as a tack with no running power or core strength and draftees that take 4 years to build anything remotely resembling an afl body... :kissingsmiling::princess:

The word that keeps being mentioned regarding our new players is competitiveness.

Hope this wakes up a few others during our preseason and means we're training for sustained toughness both physically and mentally.
Rather the word was 'winners'!
Just being competitive is often not enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back