Training Pre Season '23

Remove this Banner Ad

I didn't realise he had equity in the business. He should STFU. RFC are not a platform for selling your own interests. Mention it once, ok, but keep banging on about it - the club should pull him up on it. I don't give a * whether the stuff works or not. It's grubby.
What business has he got a stake in? Dont recall him ever mentioning a business by name?

What business has he got a stake in? Dont recall him ever mentioning a business by name?
Google search show’s he’s invested in Levin Health but yeah has as far as I’ve seen never mentioned the company by name in any footy related interviews

Some people just like to complain (even about Dimma who should be untouchable)

I didn't realise he had equity in the business. He should STFU. RFC are not a platform for selling your own interests. Mention it once, ok, but keep banging on about it - the club should pull him up on it. I don't give a * whether the stuff works or not. It's grubby.
Dimma, Clarko, Lauren Jackson and a few others he mentioned are all involved.

Clarko got involved when he was boned from the Hawks and had nothing to do but pick his paycheck up from Hawks HQ for the next 12mths. He clearly is a ground level investor and Dimma jumped on board soon after

BS his interviews these days are like an advertisement for his medical weed company. We get it Dimma now STFU.

Breaking News he dosent give a shite about extending athlete careers he just wants people to buy his drugs so he can buy another house in Brighton

I’ve found 2 interviews online where he talks about it? One last May and the most recent one.

I mean he gets mentioned any time it’s discussed but so does Lauren Jackson, Andrew Johns, Clarko and Chris Scott.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When I hear someone with a medical degree banging on about it, I might listen. Not an AFL coach with a sore back and equity in the company.

Quick Google Search - I rest my case. STFU Dimma

Is medicinal cannabis a 'last resort' for chronic pain patients?
But for patients with chronic pain, we have little reason to believe medicinal cannabis offers any sustained benefit. A further challenge to the ethical provision of cannabis products as a ‘last resort’ is the fact they’re among the most expensive pharmaceutical products available to chronic pain patients, many of whom have very modest incomes.

Case closed then I guess. If that one internet article says it’s a rubbish pain relief option then I’ll stop listening to the myriad other researchers and professionals talking about it’s benefits. Thanks 🙏

Dimma and his constant spruiking of his cannibals company which he is clearly a major shareholder in is pathetic. STFU about weed mate. The members and club ain’t paying you to spin the benefits of the drugs you sell.
Metro Escalate GIF by KreativCopy

..........did you forget the benefit of an empty bank account also?

Thanks, but I'll stick to Paracetamol and Aspirin when I need something.
You can grow your own CBD plants. Long term use of aspirin and paracetamol are bad for the liver and kidneys as are anti inflammatories. CBD seems the less harmful for people suffering chronic pain needing daily relief.

You can tell how late we are into pre-season when people get triggered by the smallest things.
It's the first time we have heard Dimma even mention medicinal cannibas for a long time.
Most of the time when it's brought up in media, it's by other people, not Dimma.

Relax people, footy is back shortly.

You can tell how late we are into pre-season when people get triggered by the smallest things.
It's the first time we have heard Dimma even mention medicinal cannibas for a long time.
Most of the time when it's brought up in media, it's by other people, not Dimma.

Relax people, footy is back shortly.
Who gives a f@@@ ??? Talk about stuff that matters

Remove this Banner Ad

Training Pre Season '23

Remove this Banner Ad

Back