Training Pre Season '24

Remove this Banner Ad

To add to my above post here is the group that have played under 30 games heading into 2024:
Maurice
Miller
Young
Cumberland
Gibcus
Dow
Clarke
Ryan
Sonsie
Banks
Bauer
Coulthard
Brown
Trezise
Campbell
Green
Smith
+ 2-3 draftees

The more of them that can step up and become AFL level players the better our future looks

To add to my above post here is the group that have played under 30 games heading into 2024:
Maurice
Miller
Young
Cumberland
Gibcus
Dow
Clarke
Ryan
Sonsie
Banks
Bauer
Coulthard
Brown
Trezise
Campbell
Green
Smith
+ 2-3 draftees

The more of them that can step up and become AFL level players the better our future looks
Maurice ❌
Miller ❌
Young ✅
Cumberland ✅
Gibcus ❌
Dow ❌
Clarke ✅
Ryan ✅
Sonsie ❌
Banks ✅
Bauer ✅
Coulthard ✅
Brown ✅
Trezise ✅
Campbell ❌
Green ❌
Smith ❌

Maurice
Miller
Young
Cumberland
Gibcus
Dow
Clarke
Ryan
Sonsie
Banks
Bauer
Coulthard
Brown
Trezise
Campbell
Green
Smith
+ 2-3 draftees

Pretty much half the list.

😍😍
F-w64UmaMAA_nLO

Looking through some of the picks it’s a shame more of the sr boys haven’t come back early as well

I saw Kmac and Pickett in one of the picks but would of been nice to see a few more faces

Hopefully once we get some more reports we might find a few more of them doing some extra work

Looking through some of the picks it’s a shame more of the sr boys haven’t come back early as well
everyone should be back today to learn the new gameplan

entitled campaigners

(Log in to remove this ad.)

everyone should be back today to learn the new gameplan

entitled campaigners
Think big lunch got married on the weekend so he’s the only one who gets a pass 😂

Think big lunch got married on the weekend so he’s the only one who gets a pass 😂
thats no excuse

shouldve had the reception at punt rd then straight to training at 6am

He's not playing on field. This is desperate marketing to create clicks putting him in the jumper.

It'd be like us recruiting Joel Selwood as a coach and putting a guernsey on him, totally cringe and not appropriate for an off field role. But it's what these clubs need to do to create hype and interest.

reckon he could still dominate for at least 3 years
He'll probably bail out early like he did with us, like he did with Essendon and like he did with his school.
Vomit.

Not going to like the Suns now moving forward clearly ....
It's not a playing role or even a coaching role. WTF is he wearing the jumper for? :$

He's not playing on field. This is desperate marketing to create clicks putting him in the jumper.

It'd be like us recruiting Joel Selwood as a coach and putting a guernsey on him, totally cringe and not appropriate for an off field role. But it's what these clubs need to do to create hype and interest.
Yeah 100%. I was trolling a little not posting context.

Remove this Banner Ad

Training Pre Season '24

Remove this Banner Ad

Back