Training Pre Season '24

Remove this Banner Ad

Big year for Sonsie. Will be starting behind the eight ball as he will be suspended for the first two rounds.
I hope he pulls his finger out.
Will get plenty of opportunities under the new coach I reckon as he has good foot skills.

Needs to put himself out there with a big pre season.

Clarke and Coult will also be in the frame as well with run and carry and skill.

Sonsie needs to stick to Taranto all summer and learn the meaning of hard work. The kid has the skills to be a star yet he took a step backwards in 2023 which is disappointing
Maybe I was a bit harsh on Sonsie, saying he took a step backwards… he did finish 2nd in the VFL BNF from 14 games. (Trezise 18 games, Banks 14 games and Dow 12 games). Anyway, hopefully after he serves his remaining two week suspension he’s pushing for a game in the seniors. Could add a bit to our current midfield with his attributes

IMG_3490.jpeg

Will get plenty of opportunities under the new coach I reckon as he has good foot skills.

Needs to put himself out there with a big pre season.

Clarke and Coult will also be in the frame as well with run and carry and skill.
For mine Coulthard should be playing every week. Has pace, foot skills and knows where the goals are.

Sonsie needs to stick to Taranto all summer and learn the meaning of hard work. The kid has the skills to be a star yet he took a step backwards in 2023 which is disappointing
How close do you mean?

Big year for Sonsie. Will be starting behind the eight ball as he will be suspended for the first two rounds.
I hope he pulls his finger out.
Suspended for the first two rounds of the VFL season not the AFL season which in effect is about 3 or 4 rounds as the VFL start later.

And knowing the AFL we will have an early season bye which will stretch it out to round 5.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Suspended for the first two rounds of the VFL season not the AFL season which in effect is about 3 or 4 rounds as the VFL start later.

And knowing the AFL we will have an early season bye which will stretch it out to round 5.
Damn I forgot that the VFL starts later. That blows.

If he's available for AFl selection, then those rounds count to the suspension

when does yze's first pre season start ? would be next monday the 13th of november right ?
Has gone to America to learn how to coach at Harvard, will be back by round 2. Is apparently pledging with Delta Upsilon Delta fraternity.

when does yze's first pre season start ? would be next monday the 13th of november right ?
Correct but by the looks of it a lot of boys were at the club today when I drove past as the car park was quite full around midday

when are they knocking over the jack dyer stand ?
Reckon they're waiting for the next Victorian earthquake to do the job for them.

the back pocket accountant should not have gone on this year, nor jack nor trent. I have mixed feelings about dimma, loved his flags but he got out of the joint quicker than ronnie biggs

Ronnie had a few careers. Robber, construction in Melbourne..then singer.
Dimma needs one more career.
Maybe medical marijuana entrepreneur

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back