Mega Thread Pre-Season Training - Reports, Photos & Videos

Remove this Banner Ad

They went at it for about 15 seconds and then they went their own ways as the game continued. Everyone went quiet though as it happened.

Clash of the titans whooa. cheers Woodstock

They went at it for about 15 seconds and then they went their own ways as the game continued. Everyone went quiet though as it happened.

what he didn't say was it stopped because Cloke's missus threatened to get involved, and like any sane man, even the General knows not to take on Mrs Cloke :oops:

Interested in maybe checking out a sesh, purely through boredom/lack of footy. I live in Fitzroy, so it's no issue for me to have a walk down to Vic Park. What time do you reckon they'll be training tomorrow morning?

No problem with PRO, on the other hand the name is Grigg, not Griggs and it's pissing people off!!!

Why did we get the big O? We already had a ruckman!!!!

Since we have descended into the depths of nothingness in this most sterile of times, the off season, culminating in threads matching cars to players, grass growing and other assorted boredom bashers. I see there is a bit of conjecture as to what time the players will be training tomorrow at Vic Park.
Looking at the draft and how we have addressed our depth..tipping they will opt for around 10am.

Discuss;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why did we get the big O? We already had a ruckman!!!!
he's there simply for backup, imagine if we didnt get him & mullet got a long term injury......
need more backup than just Derickx, maybe it's an indication the coaching staff don't rate derickx that highly i don't know, just guessing on that one.

he's there simply for backup, imagine if we didnt get him & mullet got a long term injury......
need more backup than just Derickx, maybe it's an indication the coaching staff don't rate derickx that highly i don't know, just guessing on that one.

tipping its purely that the brains trust want the comp to think we didnt have back up. Every tigerhead knows, especially here, who the ruckman is when Ivan cant ruck..;)

Sorry buddy, my comment is part of a joke that's been running on Grigg(s) for 2 years. I blame the rusty trombone for such a shit long running gag to be honest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Pre-Season Training - Reports, Photos & Videos

Remove this Banner Ad

Back