Mega Thread Pre-Season Training - Reports, Photos & Videos

Remove this Banner Ad

will there be an open session at PRO before the 21st jan? as i go back to work then

It's Punt Road Oval remember. We can't say PRO or mention the war. Don't mention the war okay.

The new draftees won't be there for a couple of days with AFL induction going on.
What's the induction involve? Don't bet on games, don't take drugs, don't post nudie shots on twitter or take sleeping pills?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's the induction involve? Don't bet on games, don't take drugs, don't post nudie shots on twitter or take sleeping pills?
it'll be about how to carry yourself/act off the field etc

It's Punt Road Oval remember. We can't say PRO or mention the war. Don't mention the war okay.
i do not understand this?

You could always ask me this in the thread dedicated to asking me questions, makes it much easier!

Training away from Punt Road for now, maybe next week the boys will be back here.
do you know when there will be an open training session?

You could always ask me this in the thread dedicated to asking me questions, makes it much easier!

Training away from Punt Road for now, maybe next week the boys will be back here.

Can we get some fresh pics in the redevelopment thread pretty please ? :)

it'll be about how to carry yourself/act off the field etc

i do not understand this?

do you know when there will be an open training session?

I think you'd have to be a fan of flowery twats. I mean faulty Towers. Is that right cb17 ?

i used the acronym as an abbreviation for Punt Road Oval, nothing else was/is meant by it....

on another thread its gone down badly, apparently its a great disrespect to not use the full name :confused:

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Pre-Season Training - Reports, Photos & Videos

Remove this Banner Ad

Back