Pre-Season Training

Remove this Banner Ad

Players that train with clubs are restricted
Either ex afl
Vfl players
Non national draft players
Basically club select players that play barely any tac footy and give them a shot

Probably a rookie then? I can't see Essendon adding another ruck after signing Gorringe.

Didn't Gorringe sign with the Blues.

Luke Goetz been on dogs radar for a while now
Bombers interested
Tough as nails and isn't afraid of the contest
great character as well
first year playing footy according to a family friend
Definitely not first year playing footy, been playing for a number of years last couple out of position until playing for Altona in 2015

Last edited:
Did he? I just saw that Gorringe signed with a Victorian team and I assumed that it was Essendon. So the Bombers might still be able to jump on him then.
Carlton's pre-season started on Monday for first to fourth year players, and there was a new face among the group – former Gold Coast ruckman Daniel Gorringe.

The Blues have signed the 23-year-old as a delisted free agent in an attempt to bolster support for fellow big men Matthew Kreuzer and Cameron Wood.

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...free-agent-20151108-gktzok.html#ixzz3rMHHjOXU
Follow us: @theage on Twitter | theageAustralia on Facebook

Do you know much about him?
Great young kid from a good family

Very raw but moves well for his size with a huge upside. Worth a rookie pick to develop in VFL not TAC environment

Could have been his first year at TAC
Just going off what his cousin said
Yeah first year TAC, western jets had not identified him earlier. 2014 was being played on the wing also not in wrfl. His dad and older brother both very good local footballers

First session back for 1-4th year players and players back from injury.

Good to see T Boyd moving well in the first session.

T Campbell was also moving well. Suspect he's been doing a fair bit of work in the off season.

Libba was running laps with Prudden. I would've thought Libb would have been further along in recovery. Although it could have been a light sesh for him considering first day back.

The group were straight in to it with a skill and decision based training with a full ground leading drill thrown in at the end.

Exciting to see them back in to it !!

Looking forward to 2016 !!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First session back for 1-4th year players and players back from injury.

Good to see T Boyd moving well in the first session.

T Campbell was also moving well. Suspect he's been doing a fair bit of work in the off season.

Libba was running laps with Prudden. I would've thought Libb would have been further along in recovery. Although it could have been a light sesh for him considering first day back.

The group were straight in to it with a skill and decision based training with a full ground leading drill thrown in at the end.

Exciting to see them back in to it !!

Looking forward to 2016 !!
Thanks for the update. Anyone notable missing?

Also, welcome. Could I recommend the following avatar for yourself?
129465.jpg

Apart from Stringer who is in the IRS team and Bonts I didn't notice anyone else missing.

Is Bonts away with the IRS team also ??

He's not away with them so that's pretty interesting..hopefully nothing to be concerned about

I like an angry Redpath but I'll go with the Bonts breaking ankles. Cheers anyway. I
Sorry you wouldn't have understood that, just referencing your username being so close to Bont2Boyd

Bontempelli definitely isn't with the IR squad. He put up a photo about 1 week ago on instagram about doing a gym session, so I would assume no major problems.

Sorry you wouldn't have understood that, just referencing your username being so close to Bont2Boyd

Bontempelli definitely isn't with the IR squad. He put up a photo about 1 week ago on instagram about doing a gym session, so I would assume no major problems.

Oopsy. I'll have to change that.

Yeah, couldn't be anything serious. Probably would have heard about it.

Watching this morning I also noticed Toby McLean looks a fair bit bigger than he did a few months back.
Really hoping he stays injury free to see what he can do this year.

Didn't Bont have off season surgery, like Jong? Possible reason for his absence.

Remember him being on a crutch at the Charles Sutton. Or in a sling. My memory is a bit hazy.

Ant_ do you recall?

Remove this Banner Ad

Pre-Season Training

Remove this Banner Ad

Back