Pre-Season Training

Remove this Banner Ad

Wouldn't be expecting too much of Libba just yet. He did his knee ... when? ... early March? So it's just over 8 months ago. When you think what's happened to Clay Smith I'd be very happy for Libba just to be doing laps and fitness work until January. Even longer if there's the faintest doubt that he's ready for the rigours of full training.

Rushing Libba back would be poor handling of one of our most prized assets.

Last edited:
Picture somewhere?
wqT1mLi.png

Wouldn't be expecting too much of Libba just yet. He did his knee ... when? ... early March? So it's just over 8 months ago. When you think what's happened to Clay Smith I'd be very happy for Libba just to be doing laps and fitness work until January. Even longer if there's the faintest doubt that he's ready for the rigours of full training.

Rushing Libba back would be poor handling of when of our most prized assets.
The fact that he wasn't required to be there until the senior players were, but was still there doing running drills, says a lot about his mindset I think. He's obviously raring to go. I think we'll be smart enough to not over-do it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shouldn't libba be in rehab or something? You know because he is a drug addict???
I'm more worried about Bev, having seen that mo. Archetypal dealer mo. :eek:

Did we really put him in charge of 44 impressionable young men?

Looks like we're getting serious.. Good to see it back because Im not sure I could have coped hearing about another Liberatore drug story. :rolleyes:

Rushing Libba back would be poor handling of one of our most prized assets.
Especially when you consider Darcy re-did his knee seven and a half months after doing his knee the first time.

Cautious approach is your best friend.

Remove this Banner Ad

Pre-Season Training

Remove this Banner Ad

Back