Predict this weeks attendance

Remove this Banner Ad

34, 292..

I agree ElwoodRoo1, if it's below 30,000 we can kiss an increase in Friday night football matches good-bye.

Nporth fans are crap if they dont front up for a finals match after three years out.[/QUOTE]

Good call.. I know we do not have the highest membership base but I would be disappointed if we do not get at least 35,000 at the game

For crying out loud, fire up North supporters/barrackers!!!!!!

Spoke to a "neutral" footy supporter last night who mentioned that he and a few mates were going along to barrack AGAINST Port. I reckon we may have a few similar who attend.

T'toes

Fingers crossed for a good weather day, and really we shouldnt be relying on neutral fans coming along, that should be a bonus.
Im sure we have enough fans to get the attendance up to 40,000 , we HAVE to! If Bullies had made the finals they would easily have that amount and we have more fans than they do...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At this ratof ticket sales, AFL members will be able to rock up on the day and get free entry, with all the spare seats they will be able to sit anywhere on Level 1 or 3, so quite a few should roick up on the actual day.

If the Melb, Geelong game doesnt sell out i will most probably make an appearence. A free final - you cant complain.

Its cheaper then going to watch the EDFL.

FrangaRoo said:
Fingers crossed for a good weather day, and really we shouldnt be relying on neutral fans coming along, that should be a bonus.
Im sure we have enough fans to get the attendance up to 40,000 , we HAVE to! If Bullies had made the finals they would easily have that amount and we have more fans than they do...

I'm hoping for a bad weather day... Just remember we are playing at a venue that has a roof.... If it is raining, people will be seating at home thinking what can they do??? Maybe lets go and see a game of footy undercover!!

Have 37,000 really been sold??????

If so, I reckon around 41500 for the day which would be an awesome result.
18 degrees, sun out, might have swayed a fair few neutrals i reckon coz so many people hate port.

There will be around 8 thousand Port supporters making the trip over, around 20 thousand Roo's fans and hopefully a few neutrals to boost the crowd, cos really North........... I mean Kangaroos have an embarrassingly low supporter base.

PowerKop said:
There will be around 8 thousand Port supporters making the trip over, around 20 thousand Roo's fans and hopefully a few neutrals to boost the crowd, cos really North........... I mean Kangaroos have an embarrassingly low supporter base.

"Embarrassingly" lower than a side with on-field success and a two-team town for a supporter base, "boasting" an average home finals crowd of 35,387 over the last 4 years?

Talk up your side all you like - they've earned that over the last four years - but don't talk up your home ground crowds, because they're lower than ours.

PowerKop said:
Try 30,000 roos fans mate, you're an idiot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Predict this weeks attendance

Remove this Banner Ad

Back