Prelim loss still hurts Danger

Remove this Banner Ad

Pain can drive him as much as it wants. We haven't got the tools in the box... It's that simple.

And until Scott is sacked it'll remain that way.

Reckon it's hard to disagree with that. Without Dangerfield in 2016 I think Geelong were borderline to even make the 8. Will they improve again in 2017...

Reckon it's hard to disagree with that. Without Dangerfield in 2016 I think Geelong were borderline to even make the 8. Will they improve again in 2017...
Maybe, but then again I seen Motlop, Duncan and co completely ignored at times so whose to say they wouldn't have been better.

Are you saying he was wrong?

I don't get this black and white attitude that basically says "well if you didn't actually win the comp, you were never any chance of winning the comp."

We were 3rd ffs
You were an overachieving 3rd...could have easily finished 6 or something without Smiths kick missing.

Said all season the team had holes everywhere...which showed when it mattered.

Danger hype train was stupid from the start

You were an overachieving 3rd...could have easily finished 6 or something without Smiths kick missing.

And could have easily made the.grand final if we avoided the swans. and could have avoided smith's kick if motlop goes out of bounds.

How was the hype train stupid?
Yeah well gee sorry Patrick, we only jumped up 7 places since you arrived so just f*** off back to Adelaide.

Fmd.

And if your sister was male she'd be your brother.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geelong really only made the top 4 last season cause of their Kardinia Park advantage, which is a massive leg up on other Vic clubs, it they played all home games at a neutral/50-50 stadium like Docklands or The G, they would struggle to make the 8.

His best bet to win a flag was staying with Adelaide

Dangerfield and Selwood are the best midfield combination in the league. They'll remain in the top 8 while those two are on the park. Taylor and Henderson in the air down back were also a formidable duo.

But the rest of the cats lineup is pretty flimsy, especially without Enright as a mid-sized back.

Forward line is putrid. Cats might need Dangerfield forward more than they need him in midfield.

Story is a bit of fluff. I'm sure Dangerfield is disappointed but if he was so keen on winning a flag he would have stayed at Adelaide. Each to their own but he has quite obviously chosen life style first,football success second. Geelong could sneak into the eight definitely but there's no flag up for grabs for a few years yet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Prelim loss still hurts Danger

Remove this Banner Ad

Back