Prelim Tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

When?? Did you get told there was no tickets available before you got through?
Got them through the Ticketmaster phone app as that seemed to be the least congested way of getting through! I was refreshing waiting for them to become available at 2pm though!

Section 117, but only $88 tickets, so I'm happy with that! :)

I am a non-seated member (can very rarely make it to games these days unfortunately). I clicked on "best available" at about 9.10am & got seat within a few minutes. In block 242, look like nosebleed seats behind goals at city end. (anybody usually up there?) Meh, not best seats, but F*kc it I will be there!
242 is where I sit. Not nosebleed as that's the level above. These are premium seats in normal season.

I am a non-seated member (can very rarely make it to games these days unfortunately). I clicked on "best available" at about 9.10am & got seat within a few minutes. In block 242, look like nosebleed seats behind goals at city end. (anybody usually up there?) Meh, not best seats, but F*kc it I will be there!

Looks like you'll be near basashi and I in 241, considering it's behind the goals they're probably the best seats you can get in that area. Had almost identical seats for the Hawks final and they weren't bad.

Needed to get 2 extra tickets for a friend.
Had 2 browsers open (refreshing constantly), was on the phone (redialing constantly) and used the Android Ticketmaster App and managed to secure 2 more tickets via the App.

Still looking for a couple of tickets in 109 to 149 though : ) Anyone?..........................anyone? ; )

Patrick Keane@AFL_PKeane38m
All Frem/Syd member / public tickets now sold. Any unused function/club tickets that returned for sale will be released Thurs morn, 19/11.

This was about 3pm

(19/11???? Hopefully means 19/9 :D)

Got them through the Ticketmaster phone app as that seemed to be the least congested way of getting through! I was refreshing waiting for them to become available at 2pm though!

Section 117, but only $88 tickets, so I'm happy with that! :)

That app is atrocious. Kept searching for events the whole time...

Was first in line and the best seats we could get were in block 126 - we originally wanted anywhere between 301 and 303 but I'm guessing they were corporate or had sold out or we couldn't get 6 seats together

Still, at least we are on the wing - just the other side of the park haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was going to post earlier but was busy

I was trying to buy on 3 computers and phone and was getting the standard message we're all familiar with, then someone said try the ticketmaster app, after about 10 try's I managed to get two premium seats in block 123. 48 minutes after they went on sale, i was quite surprised

Just goes to show you can't give up when it comes to these things!

Ps kudos to the fella or fellette who recommended the app

Dog.

Unfortunately as others have said scalping is NOT illegal. You have to have no morals to actually do this to people though.
Scalping tickets is however against the conditions set out by ticket master for their use. However they can't really do anything except cancel a ticket and to do that they would need to know the seat number, which would only be advertised if the seller was a complete idiot.

There is someone on ebay that has 1 ticket for $999. They have over 25 tickets. Have sold 15 some at $999.

How the hell did they get over 25 tickets?

Must be some knob in Melbourne who knows a heap of people with AFL memberships.

I presume it's mostly non-members willing to pay that much. Funny that they won't pay $450 for a season membership but are happy to pay twice that for one game.

My wife got on early this morning and was going for 5 tickets. She knocked back the first set on the wing next to the coaches box and then got tickets one block over from our normal block in 316. Love that spot. She didn't tell me it was difficult. Success. She's happy. I can't go cos of work but she's going.

Remove this Banner Ad

Prelim Tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

Back